WOT doesn't load with v41 or v42

On 15/11/2016 at 6:35 PM, CarlVonHassel said:

I return to desktop when running v41. Tried v42 same results. I installed v38 and I have no issues entering game. This is the only mod/modpack I run. I tried clean install and clear cache but only going back to v38 worked. v41 worked just fine for me yesterday but not this morning.

You said that v41 worked fine for you on November 14th but stopped working on November 15th.  Is there a way to see exactly what changes were made on your computer between the 14th and 15th?  That should help you to pinpoint the problem.  Or, you could do a system restore to the state your pc had on November 14th or earlier just to verify that everything works with the latest modpack/mod setup.  Something changed, and it apparently was not the modpack or contents.

good luck.  I wish I could send you some Magic Pixie Dust to solve the problem.

On 11/15/2016 at 0:35 PM, CarlVonHassel said:

I return to desktop when running v41. Tried v42 same results. I installed v38 and I have no issues entering game. This is the only mod/modpack I run. I tried clean install and clear cache but only going back to v38 worked. v41 worked just fine for me yesterday but not this morning.

Having the exact same problem. Game will not launch in v.45.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Disabled UT announcer, can now log in.

Edited by Blud_Wulf