XVM stats not showing in battle with newest updates (latest v3.9.27)

Hi!

I noticed this some updates ago and I believe that 3.9.19 or 3.9.20  something worked fine. Unfortunately I have deleted old installers and cannot test this no more. If you can provide me with older releases I can check the exact version that the problem started with.

That said, I have clean installed wot and xvm + modpack installer and the problem still occurs. I can see stats in garage for vehicles and session. 

My friend had this problem with v3.9.26 and for him it was fixed with updating to v3.9.27.

Logs attached.

Any ideas are warmly welcome, also older versions :)

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

post-2392-0-58462900-1414965690_thumb.jp

Yea its telling me the xvm network is offline even though its not =\

Would be the 3rd time I see this for NA people and one said that it resolved itself (seemed like it was an issue with XVM handling their stats).

However, as per XVM site, you should only have to clear xvm file in res_mods (clean install with Aslain's) and then simply Add Client on the XVM page.

http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/19483-network-services-inactive/

The whole activating process seems to be very weird for some people since the changes with Win Chance etc.

For me it worked just using Add Client (and restart the game if you had it running during that process), for others they needed to login, click some buttons, logout, login again and repeat or even restart their PC, before they saw changes being applied.

9.4 is out, still not working :/ I'm puzzled because I have clean installed wot and xvm and now I use only xvm as 9.4 update doesn't have mod pack jet, and still not working :) 

Again, all ideas are warmly welcomed!

Edited by UmmiQ

Jep, I have done that as well, still not working :) I have no idea where to find the problem from.

Is there any information page about where XVM has all of it's files that it uses? Clean install is not helping.

Or.. maybe there's a bug in my wot profile? :D  

Maybe so. Didn't see anyone else reporting it so might be as well a bug related to very random rare configuration set of software.

Anyhow. It's a good installer you have there. :)

So it was a bug in XVM.