High Ping?

Hey guys I have a quick question for everyone. Since WG has announced there new Fair Play policy, I have noticed that my Ping on both servers is unusually high,(It went from around 32-40 to 80-110) Now I have read on some forums that this is happening because WG is supposedly watching you play because "someone has reported you". But I only run Garage mods, and Kessler's sights now that they have implemented the ban. I'm probably just paranoid, but it does seem a little shady to me that my ping all of a sudden went up? So I was wondering if anyone else has the same issue? 

Thanks for you input in advance.

chuckm129

Could be a lot of things really, Chuck. Try logging off, then right back on several times. You'll probably get a whole range of ping rates just like I do. Once you see your high-low range, just take a little while longer before you get in to play to log in/out until you get to your best ping. I do it and it makes a big difference.

In my quest for better ping I discovered that there are several NA servers, and you randomly get one every time you log in. Doesn't happen according to your proximity. It's a toss-up.