J1mB0 - remake v.1 (issue, but not sure if it's a bug)

In regards to the crosshair mod, J1mB0 remake v1.  When I first tried this mod (I forget which release version it was, but was when you were out of town/on vacation) I was pleasantly surprised to see that amber dial act as a reload timer for my shells, as I've been using J1mB0's crosshair mod for a long time and this was a nice new feature.  However, that was the first and last time it worked.  Each release since then that amber circle in the middle is just solid or sometimes blank and never acts as a reload dial.  This is not a big deal, and I know there are more important things that need addressing, but it was a nice little graphical feature that I quite enjoyed.  If someone could look into this, that'd be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers, 

Rodek

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Just a little update: The first time I saw his new crosshair mod was then called "J1mB0's test version 1"  and was in the modpack version 9.15.1.1.10.  That pack had the version that worked for me, but all subsequent releases it did not.  I tried to go back and reinstall that version of just the crosshair mod, but the installer gives me an error and won't let me install.  I think it's a previous installer or something.  Not sure if that helps at all, but I've taken it as far as I know how. 

Edited by Rodek