Attention: from 24th July to 10th August I will be in a very weak internet zone. It's unlikely that I'll release any updates in that time, I probably cannot provide any support either. Unless I find a strong signal on some mountain top. / Uwaga: od 24 Sierpnia do 10 lipca będę w strefie gdzie jest zbyt słaby internet żeby wypuszczać aktualizacje paczek. W tym czasie wsparcie z mojej strony będzie ograniczone. Przy odrobinie szczęścia może uda mi się znaleźć mocny sygnał, wtedy jest szansa na coś, ale nie obiecuję.

CarlVonHassel

Silhouette Mod?

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if there is a mod that changes the color of the tank silhouette while aiming. Default is red and colorblind mode is purple. I would like to see yellow. I'm getting older and I just can't make out the red silhouette as well as I use to. There was a mod ZJ Contour out where I can change the colors however I wanted but it does more than change the tank silhouette color. All I would like to do is change the color so it shouldn't be illegal (but then again with WG who knows). I tried changing the script_config.xml file in the world of tanks\res folder but I think WG does some kind of file integrity check and the game wouldn't load. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you use "wottools" on scripts_config.xml, and then save the output into res_mods\version folder? :)

That should do the trick, and let you edit the silhouetteColors

The values used there are RGBA in 0.0 to 1.0 scale, so if you wan to set a color as 243, for example, divide it by 255.

Thanks I didn't download wottools because all the sites looked sketchy. I appreciate all the help.