I'm not gonna call it a bug but It should be looked at by the mods author

So I am using the tank lights mod and have selected the night time selection and the turn off the sun selection both selected. In a couple maps there is a problem with the sun completely blinding out the screen as if someone has a bright led light right in my eyes. An oversight by some settings maybe? I checked the settings in the game so I dunno

shot_034.jpg

• Administrator

I noticed something like this on one map, but it was very limited and in distant sky only. I am not sure why is this happening, I guess it's side effect of Turn of the Sun or Night Mode, maybe try one by one, not both at same time. This is a new mod so it might me imperfect you know.

3 hours ago, Aslain said:

I guess it's side effect of Turn of the Sun or Night Mode, maybe try one by one, not both at same time.

Tried it, didn't fix it

3 hours ago, Aslain said:

This is a new mod so it might me imperfect you know.

From looking at the mod website it didn't look like it was all that new of a mod as comments show it's been a work in progress since at least the last patch or 2, that was the best I could understand from the translation google gave me.

And then this.... The T-46 tracks, the only track problem I have seen so far

shot_035.jpg

shot_036.jpg

Edited by Davidinlv82
  • Upvote 1

I found a solution for stopping the white flash ,  there is a control panel ingame for the mod,  when on a map that gives u the white flash press the key , default  f12 to turn the the sun controller off. that gets rid of the white flash ingame,     the tank lights also use f12   but u can choose wat button u prefer to use

5 hours ago, Aslain said:

Good news there is an updated mod version, and it was updated long time ago (1 month), what we have is a version from september!! Damn russian websites fooling others and telling lies.

I contacted Yuri and he gave me links to proper sources.

You the best! Thank you!

8 hours ago, Aslain said:

Good news there is an updated mod version, and it was updated long time ago (1 month), what we have is a version from september!! Damn russian websites fooling others and telling lies.

I contacted Yuri and he gave me links to proper sources.

brilliant mate thanx