cant shoot whilst moving

for some reason when I am moving my tank   I cant shoot at locked target ,  if I stay still  and only move my turret then I can shoo ,,I can shoot if not locked on  at anytime

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

update I jst played in safe mode and the same problem god know , I don't want to do a reinstall though takes almost a day

Edited by bubs79
  • Administrator

Played a battle, cannot reproduce.

After a battle, the garage seem to show two Tank Lights mod buttons, one is in center of screen. Something is going on :/

I would also check one more mod:

Gnomefather's Historical Realism Gun Sounds (by Zorgane)

2 hours ago, Aslain said:

Played a battle, cannot reproduce.

After a battle, the garage seem to show two Tank Lights mod buttons, one is in center of screen. Something is going on :/

I would also check one more mod:

Gnomefather's Historical Realism Gun Sounds (by Zorgane)

it happens every battle , soon as battle starts I reload and I can fire when sitting still, soon as I am moving  I cant shoot at all unless I stop the tank ,  when sitting still I turn the tank and still cant shoot , but can shoot if I sit still and only turn the turret .

its not mod related ,  I played in safe mode  and  I still couldn't shoot. I even tried  in training room  with clan mates to test it .

its definitely a wot bug , I even uninstalled the modpack , I also tried clearing the game cache and resetting all settings . still  no  shooting whilst  moving.

I'm reinstalling the game and will see how it goes

Edited by bubs79

ugh i am not happy !!!!!   I just tested the game  starting tiers during download ,     the problem still exists .  but the I found out what the problem is!!!

its the usb where my mouse goes into , I had changed  usb ports from what I normally have  mouse  in , for some reason it is conflicting with the keyboard.

I plugged my mouse into  the port that  used before , and guess what its working fine ,  so I have had to redownload game when I didn't need to   still got 6 hours to go  ffs

I'm using a laptop I have 3 ports ,  2 of them r working fine ,   just the one that I was just using isn't working right . for some reason when usng that port I cant left click when holding down any key on the keyboard. it also  stops the mouse pad from working.

all usb port drivers r up to date , it might be my mouse pad driver

6 hours ago, Darth_Clicker said:

maybe try either disabling the ports/drivers and re-enabling (or stop and start), or try reinstalling the drivers.  Either of those options may bitch-slap your laptop back into working.:devil:

it must be hardware, ive tried re installing driveres etc uninstalling  software ,  not to worry at least  the others r working ,

still got an hour left on game download lol