Crashes and Timouts

Per usual, with a new patch, I believe there is a conflict somewhere with the XVM config or XVM itself.  All of the MODs seem to be working as usual.  Great job putting them together Aslain.  However, I am either timing out or crashing about every other battle.  There is nothing wrong with my ISP or comp, so...

• Administrator
2 hours ago, skinnyhomer said:

I also was having this problem until I uninstalled the mod pack!

I can already imagine you are installing wrong modpack, you are on ASIA which is behind.

Also your input is not helping too much, no logs no nothing, no point.

• Administrator
34 minutes ago, skinnyhomer said:

Asia is running latest patch and I am running your latest mod pack.  I posted to confirm that this isn't a one off, but you can go and get fucked if you are just going to be a smart arse!

So you decided to abuse me, instead of providing mandatory informations like logs. That's a very clever of you...

Farewell, I will not allow for abusive behaviour here.

ps. you are also lying to us/me. Asia was not updated to latest patch! ASIA is on 9.17.0, everyone else is on 9.17.0.1. Go figure....

I am a NA user.  

Intel i7 2.39 ghz

WIN10 64b

16G RAM

NVIDIA GTX 970

I hope that fixes what you meant by "not useful".  The game either crashes or times out during an instance loading screen.  If I manage to get into the game, it typically makes through until at least the next time I hit Battle.  The problem is slightly better but persists.  I am about to install version 3.  Ill let you know if it is fixed by your newest version.  thanks.

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, Spin0za said:

I am a NA user.  

Intel i7 2.39 ghz

WIN10 64b

16G RAM

NVIDIA GTX 970

I hope that fixes what you meant by "not useful".  The game either crashes or times out during an instance loading screen.  If I manage to get into the game, it typically makes through until at least the next time I hit Battle.  The problem is slightly better but persists.  I am about to install version 3.  Ill let you know if it is fixed by your newest version.  thanks.

I need logs to check, this is not enough to judge anything.

12 hours ago, skinnyhomer said:

Asia is running latest patch and I am running your latest mod pack.  I posted to confirm that this isn't a one off, but you can go and get fucked if you are just going to be a smart arse!

looks like u wont get any help soon

I almost forgot... not a real issue but...

The only problem I see from my end right now is that the Contour icons in the "loading" screen are still not mirrored correctly.  Don't really care but thought i should say something just in case.  Again, thank all that are involved in this project.

26 minutes ago, Spin0za said:

The only problem I see from my end right now is that the Contour icons in the "loading" screen are still not mirrored correctly.  Don't really care but thought i should say something just in case.  Again, thank all that are involved in this project.

Yeah dem countour icons are mirrored in the loading screen but what I dont get why u dont post  - attach file _Aslain_logs.zip and python.log (both located directly in WoT folder) [MANDATORY!] those files to get help faster?

And my files are just fro example no need to take action @aslain....

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by Tankker76
  • Administrator
57 minutes ago, Spin0za said:

Battleloading is a XVM thing, it was not ready for 9.17. And still isn't, but XVM devs working on it.