shuts down when loading into battle

9 hours ago, nevaehruo_1 said:

Reinstalled modpack without aslain update informer and no more crashing.

Hope second logs help.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

I didn't have update informer active and it still crashed

4 hours ago, majzownik said:

Seems like it was GamitER damage panel that was causing the crashes.

Didn't use this either and still had the crashes. Going to deactivate a bunch of stuff and see if I can pin it down (at least on my end!)

1 hour ago, games0124 said:

I believe i've found the issue, white death tanks. I narrowed it down each time removing a mod and playing multiple games. Seems to be white death tanks. Will update if it isn't. 

that is one of the few I had left added and it just crashed after 5 games. Removed it so lets see what happens :)

In python log i see:

2016-12-15 18:40:37.811: CRITICAL: [Exception] [Compound] Failed to load model vehicles/german/G43_Sturer_Emil/crash/lod0/Hull.model! Compound building failed!

same in my log after crash mid game:

2016-12-15 19:56:20.925: CRITICAL: [Exception] [Compound] Failed to load model vehicles/german/G43_Sturer_Emil/crash/lod0/Hull.model! Compound building failed!

Ive removed white tanks and will check if it helps, all i have to do is play with or against Sturer Emil ;)

Went to play today, game started, loaded, and made it to the garage. Attempted to go in to battle, loaded, then crashed. Game restarted, crashed. Checked for an update to  0.9.17.01, downloaded and installed 09.17.02.

No change.

Game will start, load, but crash and restart whenever a battle is started.

Thank you.

Keep up the good work, Aslain, it's much appreciated. (Donated to your account once, would do so again, but wife and I now have a joint account, lol).

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Edited by Blud_Wulf
Solution: It wasn't the mod 'White Death Tanks'. Unchecked, and it worked fine, for ONE battle. Game is still crashing then restarting.
  • Upvote 1