Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ragnarocek

[0.9.17.0.1] Customized After Battle Stats Window Win/Draw/Loss

9 posts in this topic

How it looks [screenshots needs to be updated due to new icons]:



5YyTKi6.jpg

GSxrDGw.jpg

PbuI1KP.jpg

 

Download: battleStats.rar

 

Install: unpack the archive to your game folder (e.g.: C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\)

 

Changelog:

14.12.2016 - update 0.9.17, changed icons help.pngdetection.pngmodule.pngdestruction.pngcapture.pngdamage.pngdefence.pngarmor.png



new_icons.png

 

If you like my work, you can donate me via:

btn_donate_SM.gif - PayPal

Bo9CxhN.jpg - WG Gift Shop

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's new btw?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0.9.17.0 -> 0.9.17.0.1 nothing (only dir change in archives) or did you mean something else ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ragnarocek said:

0.9.17.0 -> 0.9.17.0.1 nothing (only dir change in archives) or did you mean something else ?

 

I want to know if I have a reason to update it in the modpack, but if it was just folder change then I don't have to, and it's crucial info to me :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aslain said:

 

I want to know if I have a reason to update it in the modpack, but if it was just folder change then I don't have to, and it's crucial info to me :)

so there are no changes from 0.9.17.0, only folder was renamed...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

was wondering y my battle icons had changed , quite like it  , but may I make a suggestion?

could u make each icon a different colour?  or could I do that myself through config file?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bubs79 said:

was wondering y my battle icons had changed , quite like it  , but may I make a suggestion?

could u make each icon a different colour?  or could I do that myself through config file?

 

hello, I wouldn't do any other icons... if you want default icons, you can delete teamStatsComponents.swf file. This is only graphics addon, so there is no such config file.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ragnarocek said:

hello, I wouldn't do any other icons... if you want default icons, you can delete teamStatsComponents.swf file. This is only graphics addon, so there is no such config file.

thats cool , I like the new icons anyway

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0