error on loading wot after modpack update

1 hour ago, greenjanner said:

I installed your latest modpack 9.17.01. I cannot now log into wot using the mod as this message appears:

'game resource path does not exist res_mods/0.9.17.01'

Please help.

I went into Resmods and renamed 9.17.0 to 9.17.0.1 and it works

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, ranman38 said:

had to remove .1 from what? Thanks

Nothing for you to worry about. Asia has different game right now because they apparently don't celebrate christmas, if I got that wrong then I apologise. They are still running version 0.9.17 as us americans and europeans are on 9.17.0.1 with the Christmas celebration 

14 minutes ago, Davidinlv82 said:

Nothing for you to worry about. Asia has different game right now because they apparently don't celebrate christmas, if I got that wrong then I apologise. They are still running version 0.9.17 as us americans and europeans are on 9.17.0.1 with the Christmas celebration 

Does this mean Santa wont come to me this year because I'm on the Asian server.

Can you let him know to drop by Australia.I was looking forward to a few beers to celebrate

Just now, lightning said:

Does this mean Santa wont come to me this year because I'm on the Asian server.

Can you let him know to drop by Australia.I was looking forward to a few beers to celebrate

Lol I really doubt he would skip you if you celebrate Christmas lol, Was just sayin that in game Asia doesn't have the version of WoT we do because of the whole christmas thing