Failed - Network Error

I get the following message upon download of the files

It seems to download 97 MB or so and then pauses as normal before it announced it is complete – it is that last step that failure occurs.

“failed – Network error”

And thus nothing happens when I click on the downloaded file to open and install.

This started a ago weeks ago and occurred predominately on US downloads. I am in the US.

I have tried US and EU both straight download and direct.

I have also tried with and without Virus protection turned on (which has not been a problem in the past)

I am running no other programs than Chrome browser.

failed network ussue.jpg

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

1 hour ago, Atom Rouser said:

I get the following message upon download of the files

It seems to download 97 MB or so and then pauses as normal before it announced it is complete – it is that last step that failure occurs.

“failed – Network error”

And thus nothing happens when I click on the downloaded file to open and install.

This started a ago weeks ago and occurred predominately on US downloads. I am in the US.

I have tried US and EU both straight download and direct.

I have also tried with and without Virus protection turned on (which has not been a problem in the past)

I am running no other programs than Chrome browser.

failed network ussue.jpg

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Couple things, 1 you might want to try resetting your router, might solve the problem, 2 if not then check and see if there is a chrome update, chances are you might need to update chrome, 3rd try the torrent instead if all other options fail, super small download and the torrent might work better for you