Updating Crew

Hi all ,

I am experiencing an issue wit the newest mod pack.

Indefinite loading for "updating Crew". This started when i got the new Swedish tanks, so probably the female crew is causing the problem. Like always LoL.

I played in safe mode and it works fine but with the mods that i have its not possible. Basically i tried to remove all the mods that are related to crew members but it didn't help :(

can you please let me know which one is causing me the problem probably?

Thanks in advance ! 

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Are you using VbAddict's Active Dossier Uploader? I was having the same issue when trying to return crew to a premium vehicle. When ADU updated to version 3.4.0.13, the problem went away. I also turned off Aslain's BRR and ATS mod, and turn those on manually inside ADU.

• Administrator

6 hours ago, downinflames said:

Are you using VbAddict's Active Dossier Uploader? I was having the same issue when trying to return crew to a premium vehicle. When ADU updated to version 3.4.0.13, the problem went away. I also turned off Aslain's BRR and ATS mod, and turn those on manually inside ADU.

My vaddict files are the same like in their ActiveDossierUploader.exe, more over their exe is installing to a wrong (old folder) so even if you install them, they will not be used. Mine will be, since they are in correct folder.