No Heads up display at load up screen or in battle

As the title says I have no battle loading team line ups, and once in battle no Heads Up display, no minimap, no cursor.......nothing, just the basic game graphics running smoothly.  I can steer the tank fine...but there are no OTMs or anything to cue on.  However, the contours of the tanks do light up whenever the area where the cursor would be on screen intersects with an actual vehicle. 

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

• Administrator
8 hours ago, SiberianKhatru said:

As the title says I have no battle loading team line ups, and once in battle no Heads Up display, no minimap, no cursor.......nothing, just the basic game graphics running smoothly.  I can steer the tank fine...but there are no OTMs or anything to cue on.  However, the contours of the tanks do light up whenever the area where the cursor would be on screen intersects with an actual vehicle. 

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Always post logs for latest installer, we have #03, you posted from #02, but yeah try different crosshair or no custom crosshair at all.

I am also having this problem. I am attaching logs from installing 9.17.0.1 #03. As far as I can recall, the only difference between my previous install and this one is that I selected "Spotted Vehicle Direction on Aim Circle" mod. During my match, that mod was functioning. I am going to try reinstalling without that mod to see if the game works correctly.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

3 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

HockeyPhool, try without;

Crosshairs
               Standard crosshair, with better timer and more
Because crosshairs script has been messing things up - but not every time you play.. it's hit and miss, it seems.

I'll do that if it happens again. I have been using that crosshair since 9.17.00 (since J1Mb0's isn't updated).

I also reinstalled without "Spotted Vehicle Direction on Aim Circle" and played one match. That match was fine, FWIW

22 minutes ago, HockeyPhool said:

I'll do that if it happens again. I have been using that crosshair since 9.17.00 (since J1Mb0's isn't updated).

I also reinstalled without "Spotted Vehicle Direction on Aim Circle" and played one match. That match was fine, FWIW

Several battles in, no problems.

54 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Maybe it only happens on initial client loading? That it sometimes goes wrong... or did you experience it mid-battles previously?

The one time it happened it started at battle loading - no pre-battle summary although I could hear the countdown timer. 

When I started up my game today and played it was the same for me after it was working fine last night.. I just rebooted my computer and restarted the game and it was ok. I would include my logs but it look like a few have already done that.

It seems to be a problem with initialization, never starts in the middle of a battle and I have never tried to play more thatn one battle like that, usually goes away after a reboot.

Edited by Reaper13

experienced this also today... was previously using "Aslain's WoT ModPack v9.17.0.1 #03" back then dl'ed it using eu link... was working alright and fine... one gripe was it installed on "0.9.17.0.1" folder... so i need to change it to 0.9.17.0 for it to work ... when update "Aslain's WoT ModPack v9.17.0.1 #04" went up... it's only fpr eu/na and ru servers only... that's when i noticed that there's a link for "ASIA -> Modpack for 0.9.17.0 #03" downloaded it and installed it ('cause i am in asia)... folder was already at "0.9.17.0" so no need to change it... my first game has no hud... will try second game to see if it'll work the second time around... if now... will try to revert to "Aslain's WoT ModPack v9.17.0.1 #03" for eu/na/ru or download the latest mod pack #04...

edit 1: second game has still no hud... will try to close and open wot client again if it'll work

edit 2: forced closed second game using alt + f4 because i died rushing the enemy on my t8 lt... and upon loading wot again... was back on second game because it's still not finished... hud was now there... 

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Edited by hidetada