Low FPS with 9.17 modpacks

4 hours ago, Aimpot said:

I have a feeling it's in the stats then as there is a minor bug on battle loading screen with reversed contour icons and no stats and win % loading, I will try to test it later today and see if I can come with an answer

yeah it's probably stats

I turned of XVM minmaps (except centered minimap function)

after about 1~2 hours gameplay the FPS droped again.

so I've made some investigation and it seems that if you disable XMQP through the XVM website, it will not be disabled... I plaued a game now and my sixth sense (I was already dead and spectate allies) signalized that ally was spotted. So the problem is probably XMQP and it cannot be disabled I think...

edit didn't working... yes I had fps loss i nthat game...

6 hours ago, Aimpot said:

How long are your usual game sessions? For me the problem occur after a period of time, usually after about 2 hours play time, I will test later and supply logs, unless I figure out the problem in testing.

Edit: Now its time for me to go buy the last Xmas gifts (so stupid to do on the last day before xmas, i know)

Oh I play like 5+ hours at a time

8 hours ago, k3lv said:

that is not working tho..for this fps drop thing..i didn't have it checked on xvm website as well

Nope, seems the FPS drop has nothing to do with XMQP (or else turning off on the website doesn't turn it off). I'm still leaning towards it has something to do with the basics of XVM, seeing the bug with reversed contour icons and no stats on battle loading screen has not been fixed yet. I have tried turning of all XVM mods in-game so only running basic XVM with stats and same problem occur after a period of time

I got the frame rate problem after update to  v.9.17.0.1 #10 (24-12-2016) from v.9.15.something. Dropped to about 20 after the normal 75-100. I have never enabled the XMQP but the other XVM settings.

After a couple of troubleshooting session, I decided to unistall the game and Install a vanilla version without mods. I now have about 50 fps but miss my mods. I will not install mods before I know the problem is solved.

13 hours ago, Sgt_Psycho_DK said:

I got the frame rate problem after update to  v.9.17.0.1 #10 (24-12-2016) from v.9.15.something. Dropped to about 20 after the normal 75-100. I have never enabled the XMQP but the other XVM settings.

After a couple of troubleshooting session, I decided to unistall the game and Install a vanilla version without mods. I now have about 50 fps but miss my mods. I will not install mods before I know the problem is solved.

Today I back on normal 75-125 fps without mods of any kind

On 26/12/2016 at 11:04 AM, Sgt_Psycho_DK said:

Today I back on normal 75-125 fps without mods of any kind

Installed modpack again (very few settings) and it now works again.

The problem was solved by a fresh install of WOT. My installation was about 1½-2 year old

Edited by Sgt_Psycho_DK
11 hours ago, Sgt_Psycho_DK said:

Installed modpack again (very few settings) and it now works again.

The problem was solved by a fresh install of WOT. My installation was about 1½-2 year old

nope..mine is still the same...had a fresh install of WoT, installed only non xvm mods..i still had fps dropped down to 60... and my friend who is using mod but opened the game with safe mode...still able to see me getting spotted on his screen

• Administrator
13 hours ago, InDaMix said:

Unfortunately, my installation work fine without mod pack installed.

Is there a way to disable XVM via some setting, so I may check if the issue is XVM related?

Simply don't install XVM, install the rest. Uncheck whole XVM section.

On 12/29/2016 at 10:18 AM, Aslain said:

Simply don't install XVM, install the rest. Uncheck whole XVM section.

Tried without XVM, same thing. It seems that some other mod or combination of mods is causing this fps drop, I am just to lazy to go trying out one by one to find which one is causing this...

My frame rates don't seem to have changed much but the game is running erratically

Movement is jumping about when driving and cant seem to be able aim and track targets

just jumping all over the place. instead of a smooth gun movement it seems like it's jumping about in a grid and almost getting impossible to aim with any accuracy

even at a stationary target.

ping is 200

fps  is 120

4 hours ago, lightning said:

ping is 200

Ping has been high for a lot of people lately. I know the likely cause on NA servers is the high volume of people playing with all the kids being out of school for the holidays, anywhere else in the world I have no Idea why

15 minutes ago, Outlaw2431 said:

I turned the xvm back on with the #20 modpack, and... still getting low fps with it after couple matches.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

I've never turned mine off and notice no drop in FPS. I still average 60 FPS with XVM on and off and I have all the XVM options enabled. I also am running an older XFX R9-270X graphics card and an AMD FX-9590 5 GHz processor, My hardware might be the reason I am having better luck with not having lower frame rates as my PC has the power to make it work. Just a thought..... may not completely be a software issue but maybe a hardware issue that's causing a lot of issues for people......

I went back to the xvm section in modpack, and unchecked - OTM / Panel & Windows (Ingame-battle) / Hitlog Settings/ Damage Log Settings, and also unchecked couple in xvm minimap.

And my fps is back to normal from unchecking those four and some in xvm minimap.