SOUND_ERROR

I have problem with sound. When battle starts, I have no sound for about 15-20 sec and after that everything is OK. I have noticed that, in that period of time, there is FPS drop, lag is increased, and long hard disc activity. In python. log, there is SOUND_ERROR. I haven't installed any sound pack, only gun reload sound BELL. This was happening since first version #00 till #04.

Here is my files:

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Edited by chokky69
On 12/19/2016 at 4:22 AM, chokky69 said:

I have problem with sound. When battle starts, I have no sound for about 15-20 sec and after that everything is OK. I have noticed that, in that period of time, there is FPS drop, lag is increased, and long hard disc activity. In python. log, there is SOUND_ERROR. I haven't installed any sound pack, only gun reload sound BELL. This was happening since first version #00 till #04.

Here is my files:

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

From the python log all I see that has a hang is the account helper mod is hanging, not sure 100% if that is causing the lag but worth trying to disable it and see if that fixes the problem

tbh mate every  installer ive had , ive always had  those sound errors in the python log  ,   what gun sounds pack r using , I'm using zorgans.     it cud even be the ut announcer  but I'm not noticing anything in the game