In-game chat cannot message to all players, only can chat with team

9 hours ago, Davidinlv82 said:

Yeah that is OLD news! Kinda miss it though....

Me too!  I had gotten the trash talking the enemy team down to an art.  One favorite at the the beginning of the battle was "Greetings Nooblings....we come in peace and will not hurt you...we will use lube."  Another that I would use when the future ketchup players were playing really poorly was "Tarzan just called and said for all monkeys to stop using the computer now!"

Those good times lasted for a while until I got a 24 hour spanking by WG....oh the memories.....:devil:

Now I am a nicer more mature clicker....

3 hours ago, Darth_Clicker said:

Me too!  I had gotten the trash talking the enemy team down to an art.  One favorite at the the beginning of the battle was "Greetings Nooblings....we come in peace and will not hurt you...we will use lube."  Another that I would use when the future ketchup players were playing really poorly was "Tarzan just called and said for all monkeys to stop using the computer now!"

Those good times lasted for a while until I got a 24 hour spanking by WG....oh the memories.....:devil:

Now I am a nicer more mature clicker....

Lol yeah.. there are times when the old chat can still come in useful though even without the trash talk

yeh  when the radial menu mod was working , it was quite good changing some of the quotes to the enemy team , example of some I had

1 after I killed someone ,  I had it to say say hello to ma leetle friend,

2  if I shot someone , it say  did that hurt ? cos the next one is gonna hurt even more

3 for when in arty , id highlight  an enemy and select the one that says ,  open wide and get ready to eat this.

I use to get guys in the battle laughing at it