(SOLVED) No XVM player panels or garage info or custom player nicknames since 9.17

As said before in the chat, I cannot see player info in game or garage (colors, etc.) since 9.17 came out. I have done clean install, clear DLC cache, and reset game settings and cache with the last two or three modpack updates. None have worked in this regard.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

See solution below. XVM website has un-refreshed checkboxes you need to manually un- and re-check.

Edited by greengem

Yes, I did it the first time even though it had been only a week or so since installing. However, just before posting now I found this error in garage:

>   www.modxvm.com XVM 6.5.1.1 (6963) Network services inactive. enable

When you click on that it merely takes you to this description page:  

http://www.modxvm.com/en/network-services-xvm/

Then I have to log in at the top, and you can see that everything is selected:  

fc746e6beb.png

UPDATE: 

Wow, %#* that $(*#. This looks like a bug with the XVM website.

On the basis that radio/check buttons often don't send a command until you click them, and were just showing old settings, I unchecked the "XVM services" checkboxes and then re-checked them, and disconnected and re-connected to an NA server. Unbelievably, the error message doesn't show in-game now. Unreal.

SOLVED

Edited by greengem
3 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Hmm :( and you probably made sure that the game was closed when you clicked activate, and then launched the game.

Someone else had a similar issue with the network services inactive, and not sure they figured it out..

Well, maybe you could post in that thread about it.