Jump to content
erpbansal

illegal Mods ?

Recommended Posts

Of course all mods in modpack are legal. The very same mods are on the most famous modpack in RU, that is by created WG moderators and what not.


Also nobody can proof that he was banned for using my modpack. People tend to forget that they could use other mods before my modpack, that was registered by WG, and ban could be applied long time after they were actualy using illegal mod.

 

Also I hardly can imagine illegal mod for WoWs other that some aimbot with pre-emption of where to shoot to hit a ship. It was never in the modpack.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Most of those comments are either troll or just ignorance..
Been using those mods + a lot more and I'm not banned or have been told otherwise.
Navigator, Running Lights etc are perfectly legal!
These ONLY helps you to know if they turn etc or adjusting speed.
MODs that are considered banned are cheats, where you get a 80%-100% prediction on where to aim etc.
If the MODs you have requires some skill to handle, they are not banned from using.

Edited by Battlenat0r
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the best of my knowledge, Aslan's modpack only include mods that are approved and/or in compliance with wargaming legal terms & conditions. But that aside, those who try to blame their in-game incompetence on players from the opposing team, whining that their skill & performance must have been enhanced by a bunch of magic mods just proves their own ignorance and lack of understanding on gameplay mechanics and strategies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2017 at 0:04 AM, ArchDuke said:

those who try to blame their in-game incompetence on players from the opposing team, whining that their skill & performance must have been enhanced by a bunch of magic mods just proves their own ignorance and lack of understanding on gameplay mechanics and strategies.

Dude than probably u dont know how WOT has been converted into 'World of Cheat Mods'  since last 3-4 years. 90% of its player base is using  one or other cheat mods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, erpbansal said:

Dude than probably u dont know how WOT has been converted into 'World of Cheat Mods'  since last 3-4 years. 90% of its player base is using  one or other cheat mods.

Pulling statistics out of your ass? :P

If 90% of the player base was using one or more cheats, then there would be the INSANE amount of tomato players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Quaksen said:

Pulling statistics out of your ass? :P

If 90% of the player base was using one or more cheats, then there would be the INSANE amount of tomato players.

Do an honest survey & u wil come to know :[.

 

Although that does not mean Aslain modpack is anyway related to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, erpbansal said:

Do an honest survey & u wil come to know :[.

 

Although that does not mean Aslain modpack is anyway related to that.

I seriously doubt that 90%, or anywhere CLOSE to 90% uses some form of cheat mod...

Especially given the amount of players that has been banned.. and the amount of tomatoes... :)

But to each their own... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the begining i was not aware of Aslain Mods pack & was used to downloading mods from websites like this :

 

From my exp. there & after playing 20k battles ; i m pretty sure most of the player base is using cheat mods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must be an ASIA thing... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Must be an ASIA thing... :)

Certainly not, author of the website is also frm eu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, erpbansal said:

Certainly not, author of the website is also frm eu

Possibly. But there sure isn't 90% cheaters on EU servers. That much is very obvious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomatoes remain  tomatoes even if they using a cheat mod.  Even using cheat mods needs brain :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, erpbansal said:

Do an honest survey & u wil come to know :[.

 

Although that does not mean Aslain modpack is anyway related to that.

im sorry but im the only member in my family who uses mods, given that statistic, that is 7 members not using any mods vs me, now onto my friends.  most of my friends use things like xvm and reticles etc but nothing in the way of hit skins or map markers etc.  I would say at least 75% of the people I know use no game altering beneficial mods just cosmetic.  that blows your 90% out of the window.   Im sorry but I agreed with @Quaksen impossible to get that sort of stats its likely made up.

now go to Russian server and its just cheat central.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Capt_Reginald_Black said:

im sorry but im the only member in my family who uses mods, given that statistic, that is 7 members not using any mods vs me, now onto my friends.  most of my friends use things like xvm and reticles etc but nothing in the way of hit skins or map markers etc.  I would say at least 75% of the people I know use no game altering beneficial mods just cosmetic.  that blows your 90% out of the window.   Im sorry but I agreed with @Quaksen impossible to get that sort of stats its likely made up.

Then start visiting the site i mentioned regularly & u wil come to know the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont want to visit said site, I only have ever used aslains mods and I stick with that.

 

Just because site says 90% that is to try to get people to use them.

 

Dont believe every story you see or read.

 

End of the day there is zero chance that 90% of the eu server is using illegal mods and this convo will go no where he said she said, 6 of 1 half a dozen of the other as they say.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wil give u some links to u guys when i wil get some free time. srry right now little busy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't need to post links that claim something that isn't true. :)

Or more links to various cheat sites.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, erpbansal said:

i wil give u some links to u guys when i wil get some free time. srry right now little busy.

Posting links on Aslains forums to known cheat sites will find posts being removed by Admin / Moderators and also find you will end up getting restrictions applied to your forum account.  YES we are all aware of the fact that there are illegal mods out there, paid mods and all sorts, but what we don't need is them linking on this forum, if people want them they can find they easy enough themselves.  The people on Aslains forums using Aslains mod pack do so because we know anything that shows as a potential cheat or exploit is removed by Aslain.

 

Please do not re post links (as you can see @erpbansal the previous links are already gone)  

 

Thanks.

15 hours ago, Quaksen said:

You don't need to post links that claim something that isn't true. :)

Or more links to various cheat sites.

what @Quaksen said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I've been wondering about the navigation icon (you can see the angle of their ship compared to yours) and the icon showing if they're going forwards or backwards. I find that they give me info I wouldn't normally have outside of watching the ship carefully, or at the least show exactly what might otherwise not be quite as noticeable. Do you consider them perfectly legit, or skating the edge of being illegal? These 2 things, along with fog remover, are pretty much essential to me (not a lot of experience with WoW yet) and change the way I play the game, not just how it looks to me. Definitely not complaining, just kinda wondering if there were ever any question about them.

Edited by Scur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scur said:

I've been wondering about the navigation icon (you can see the angle of their ship compared to yours) and the icon showing if their going forwards or backwards. I find all that they give me info I wouldn't normally have outside of watching the ship carefully. Do you consider them perfectly legit, or skating the edge of being illegal? These 2 things, along with fog remover, are pretty much essential to me (not a lot of experince with WoW yet) and change the way I play the game, not just how it looks to me. Definitely not complaining, just kinda wondering if there were ever any question about them.

Post #4 in this thread has the confirmation by a Wargaming staff member, that the Navigator is perfectly fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Quaksen said:

Post #4 in this thread has the confirmation by a Wargaming staff member, that the Navigator is perfectly fine.

 

I read that. But I find running without them makes it harder for me to get solid hits sometimes, and they help me aim better. Maybe that's due to my inexperience, but they do increase my performance, whereas changing up icons doesn't. Was there ever any debate about these certain mods? I'm glad they're there, they seem to be teaching me what the ships look like at certain angles and directions, anyone who plays knows how to turn them on, and I know that a more experienced player playing without them can still tear me up, but they do bring otherwise hard-to-tell maneuvers into sharp focus for me and change my gameplay. I guess my question is if anyone else thinks there's a difference between changing icons and these navigation indicators, because it seems to me there is.

 

(Sorry if this seems argumentative, or like I'm ungrateful. I'll donate this weekend to make up for it.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scur said:

I read that. But I find running without them makes it harder for me to get solid hits sometimes, and they help me aim better. Maybe that's due to my inexperience, but they do increase my performance, whereas changing up icons doesn't. Was there ever any debate about these certain mods? I'm glad they're there, they seem to be teaching me what the ships look like at certain angles and directions, anyone who plays knows how to turn them on, and I know that a more experienced player playing without them can still tear me up, but they do bring otherwise hard-to-tell maneuvers into sharp focus for me and change my gameplay. I guess my question is if anyone else thinks there's a difference between changing icons and these navigation indicators, because it seems to me there is.

 

(Sorry if this seems argumentative, or like I'm ungrateful. I'll donate this weekend to make up for it.)

It does give an advantage, but as with everything WG related, they're really weird when it comes to that.

Some they'll allow, others they'll forbid.

 

Best example is World of Tanks.

Minimap Tankview mod... the mod that shows on minimap every aiming direction from enemies. It was not allowed before the Fair Play Policy. Then comes the Fair Play Policy, and they allow such a mod. Weird, isn't it?...  But I guess Navigator is in the same box as that... allowed, even though it provides advantage. (Pretty sure Navigator is in the "official" WoWs modpack too)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent, this explains it perfectly, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Scur u need not worry, Aslian wil remove any mod if WG changes its mind on that later on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2017 at 9:20 AM, Quaksen said:

It does give an advantage, but as with everything WG related, they're really weird when it comes to that.

Some they'll allow, others they'll forbid.

 

Best example is World of Tanks.

Minimap Tankview mod... the mod that shows on minimap every aiming direction from enemies. It was not allowed before the Fair Play Policy. Then comes the Fair Play Policy, and they allow such a mod. Weird, isn't it?...  But I guess Navigator is in the same box as that... allowed, even though it provides advantage. (Pretty sure Navigator is in the "official" WoWs modpack too)

 

Don't forget the reload timer as well ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Webbie said:

Don't forget the reload timer as well ;)

Huh? They haven't allowed reload timer. It was AND STILL IS illegal.

However, Minimap Tankview WAS illegal, and IS NOW LEGAL. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was just adding my comment to your response how gave examples of illegal mods in tanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×