Darth_Clicker

xvm damage log position changes.

22 posts in this topic

I can drag the xvm damage log into the desired position and it will remain until I close the client.  But the next time I restart the client and play a battle, I have to re-position the damage log.  Does anyone else have this problem?

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

I was able to reproduce this, however this is one of these problems I have no influence on. All I can do is to set the log at fixed position, otherwise ask on koreanrandom.

On 12/25/2016 at 9:55 AM, Darth_Clicker said:

I can drag the xvm damage log into the desired position and it will remain until I close the client.  But the next time I restart the client and play a battle, I have to re-position the damage log.  Does anyone else have this problem?

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

The arty log mod does the same thing. Wondered how I could move the panels to where I want them and then they stay there until I have to update the mods. Sorry @Aslain I know it's a seperate topic.

1 minute ago, Davidinlv82 said:

The arty log mod does the same thing. Wondered how I could move the panels to where I want them and then they stay there until I have to update the mods. Sorry @Aslain I know it's a seperate topic.

Thanks for heads up!

Just now, Aslain said:

Thanks for heads up!

No prob, but fyi with the arty log mod it doesn't just do it when you reload the game it does it every battle

It's not updated yet, I will remove it for now.

Just now, Aslain said:

It's not updated yet, I will remove it for now.

It's not that big of an issue where you need to remove it, it's position is a pain yes because it blocks other important information but it's still a handy mod

13 minutes ago, Davidinlv82 said:

It's not that big of an issue where you need to remove it, it's position is a pain yes because it blocks other important information but it's still a handy mod

Isn't it movable with mouse?

6 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Isn't it movable with mouse?

It is but every battle it returns to the original position

42 minutes ago, Davidinlv82 said:

It is but every battle it returns to the original position

Sounds like issue from xvm damage log too. I will ask the author why.

54 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Sounds like issue from xvm damage log too. I will ask the author why.

Yeah that's why I brought it up, all the others stay in place when you move them, just the arty log mod for me since I don't use the xvm damage log

16 hours ago, Aslain said:

I was able to reproduce this, however this is one of these problems I have no influence on. All I can do is to set the log at fixed position, otherwise ask on koreanrandom.

I was hoping that I was the only one having the problem and it was simply me doing something wrong.  I searched through the xvm files and could not find anything to change.  But,  I do not possess the Aslain's Magic Pixie Dust.  I just switched to GambitER in the modpack.  It stays put.

5 hours ago, Darth_Clicker said:

I was hoping that I was the only one having the problem and it was simply me doing something wrong.  I searched through the xvm files and could not find anything to change.  But,  I do not possess the Aslain's Magic Pixie Dust.  I just switched to GambitER in the modpack.  It stays put.

Gambiter hasn't done me wrong yet and I love the XFT version for the placement they hold on my screen.

Maybe Darth Clicker can ask about it in OldSchool topic, he knows german, that's about Arty Log.

I seen you took out arty log mod and readded it but was it ever "updated or fixed" cause it still doesn't stay put when I move it to another area of the screen

It's re-added but it's the same mod. I don't know why it don't save its position, I never used it before so I don't know if this is normal or not. :)

3 hours ago, Aslain said:

It's re-added but it's the same mod. I don't know why it don't save its position, I never used it before so I don't know if this is normal or not. :)

ive used arty log for a long time and noticed I had to move it into position every battle , the way I got round this was go into the config file and change the position  and wolla  it stays in position where I want it all the time now

Edited by bubs79

48 minutes ago, bubs79 said:

ive used arty log for a long time and noticed I had to move it into position every battle , the way I got round this was go into the config file and change the position  and wolla  it stays in position where I want it all the time now

I wasnt aware before, that it's resetting its position, I have asked the author myself today, since nobody did it for me.

1 minute ago, Aslain said:

I wasnt aware before, that it's resetting its position, I have asked the author myself today, since nobody did it for me.

I think wat the problem was , it was set for a specific resolution ,  as it was off my screen and I cud just see the edge of it lol

1 hour ago, bubs79 said:

I think wat the problem was , it was set for a specific resolution ,  as it was off my screen and I cud just see the edge of it lol

It is set for Full HD, like most of the mods. :)

29 minutes ago, Aslain said:

It is set for Full HD, like most of the mods. :)

ah ok  I used t on sd/hd client  at  1366x 768 

I found a switch to force xvm damage logs to save their position, it will be in next modpack.