wot modpack 9.17.0.1_10 crashing

No idea what's causing the crash or if anyone can help, but the client just crashes with this version.
This is my first download of the modpack since 9.17

If anyone could tell me which mods to uninstall or where i can download a previous version of the modpack that would be great

7 hours ago, _ReVeNGe_ said:

No idea what's causing the crash or if anyone can help, but the client just crashes with this version.
This is my first download of the modpack since 9.17

If anyone could tell me which mods to uninstall or where i can download a previous version of the modpack that would be great

Just for clarification is the modpack crashing or the game client? You wasn't exactly clear about that in your post, if the game is crashing with your mods installed then you need the required logs, if the modpack is crashing then provide screenshots of any error messages if there are any that pop up. otherwise if again it's the modpack itself that is crashing try uninstalling it and delete the modpack installer and redownload it and try installing it again..

43 minutes ago, Tankkiller_DK said:

Wargaming has sendt a new update, and some ting in the modpack does not work, wait a little bit, or re-install the game 

Wargaming has not sent a new update since 0.9.17.0.1 which was a while ago and therefore this statement does not apply to the problem at hand.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Davidinlv82 said:

Wargaming has not sent a new update since 0.9.17.0.1 which was a while ago and therefore this statement does not apply to the problem at hand.

EU, at least, had a small update today?, but it didn't change the version number... not sure what it was actually.

Yep, seems like rename or so, see the python.log below. Just disable sound mod and game will start again...(I had Gnomefathers one enabled, playing on EU server).

2016-12-27 10:25:16.791: INFO: =============== [ScriptLoader PRO] ===============
2016-12-27 10:25:16.791: INFO: [SL_PRO INFO] ScriptLoader PRO v1.21 initialized
2016-12-27 10:25:16.792: INFO: ========================================================
2016-12-27 10:25:16.792: INFO:
2016-12-27 10:25:22.299: ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (scripts/client/game.py, 191):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/client/game.py", line 121, in init
  File "scripts/common/items/__init__.py", line 154, in init
  File "scripts/common/items/vehicles.py", line 293, in init
  File "scripts/common/items/vehicles.py", line 2534, in vehicle
  File "scripts/common/items/vehicles.py", line 2296, in __init__
  File "scripts/common/items/vehicles.py", line 3545, in _readInstallableComponents
  File "scripts/common/items/vehicles.py", line 4940, in _readTurret
  File "scripts/common/items/vehicles.py", line 3531, in _readInstallableComponents
  File "scripts/common/items/_xml.py", line 12, in raiseWrongXml
Exception: error in 'scripts/item_defs/vehicles/sweden/S22_Strv_S1.xml/turrets0/Turret_1_S22_Strv_S1/guns/_105mm_kan_strv_103_L_51_1': unknown name

2016-12-27 10:25:23.598: ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
2016-12-27 10:25:23.598: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/game.py", line 337, in fini
2016-12-27 10:25:23.599: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/messenger/MessengerEntry.py", line 61, in fini
2016-12-27 10:25:23.599: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/messenger/proto/__init__.py", line 68, in clear
2016-12-27 10:25:23.599: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/messenger/proto/xmpp/plugin.py", line 74, in clear
2016-12-27 10:25:23.599: ERROR: AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'clear'

Edited by PeS
Solution added
12 hours ago, Davidinlv82 said:

Just for clarification is the modpack crashing or the game client? You wasn't exactly clear about that in your post, if the game is crashing with your mods installed then you need the required logs, if the modpack is crashing then provide screenshots of any error messages if there are any that pop up. otherwise if again it's the modpack itself that is crashing try uninstalling it and delete the modpack installer and redownload it and try installing it again..

The client crashes but it only happens with the modpack. No crashes if i play vanilla.
So i guess you could say the modpack crashes.

Below the logs.
I don't use any gun sounds tho so dont know what the problem is.

Still would like to know if there is a place where previous versions of the modpack could be downloaded.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log