Crosshair buggin

It happened just on this map, I was using Kellerman Blue but switched to harpoon and the problem started, switched back and was on this map several times again without a problem. Seen a lot of errors in my python log and thought you might want to check it out. Bug free now that I am back to Kellerman

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Davidinlv82 said:

It happened just on this map, I was using Kellerman Blue but switched to harpoon and the problem started, switched back and was on this map several times again without a problem. Seen a lot of errors in my python log and thought you might want to check it out. Bug free now that I am back to Kellerman

Yeah I saw a lot of errors, but the thing with logging error in python is that when "X" mod is failing you may not notice errors from it, but the effect will be like mod "Y, Z, C, V etc." may throw errors there and you may have a impression that "Y, Z, C, V etc." is bugged, but for real it's "X" mod that is not there, or "X" is mixed with every other error out there, making it difficult to debug.

For me this is the most suspicious but cannot tell for sure:

2016-12-28 20:36:16.075: ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (scripts/common/Event.py, 46):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/common/Event.py", line 44, in __call__
  File "res_mods\0.9.17.0.1\scripts\client\gui\mods\mod_autoaim_indicator.py", line 342, in myOnVehicleKilled
ValueError: BigWorld.delModel: Not added as a global model.

Which is autoaim indication+ mod.

1 hour ago, Aslain said:

Yeah I saw a lot of errors, but the thing with logging error in python is that when "X" mod is failing you may not notice errors from it, but the effect will be like mod "Y, Z, C, V etc." may throw errors there and you may have a impression that "Y, Z, C, V etc." is bugged, but for real it's "X" mod that is not there, or "X" is mixed with every other error out there, making it difficult to debug.

For me this is the most suspicious but cannot tell for sure:

2016-12-28 20:36:16.075: ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (scripts/common/Event.py, 46):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/common/Event.py", line 44, in __call__
  File "res_mods\0.9.17.0.1\scripts\client\gui\mods\mod_autoaim_indicator.py", line 342, in myOnVehicleKilled
ValueError: BigWorld.delModel: Not added as a global model.

Which is autoaim indication+ mod.

That might explain another thing I noticed which was a flash of text right by the crosshair on the harpoon one that was scrolling through armor thickness IE heavy medium light as if my ch was trained on a tank and it couldn't tell what the armor thickness was even when I wasn't trained on a vehicle, the kellerman is kinda doing the same thing and I just happened to notice it where the aim circle was flickering through colors both would go away when I zoomed in and back out but with kellerman I don't have the unusual graphics shown in the screenshot