PMOD: Armor Pen indicator not working

• Administrator

It makes no sense to me why you are not having any armor indicator. Your python logs are rather free of serious bugs.

Maybe try to pick a minimal mod setup to see if it works for you at all. Try to install only Battle Observer and no other mods, or only PMOD - in both select armor penetration indicator. However if you even don't see WoT's built indicator then maybe it's time to ask WG support.

Btw. have you tried to clean up WoT cache? Worth a try, it's recommended step in troubleshooting anyway.

On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:32 PM, Aslain said:

Cannot reproduce, I can see all penetration indicators.

shot_3736.jpg

Maybe try to not install Battle Observer at all, and pick PMODs indicator only.

@aslain   one thing I have noticed is , in the middle of the  crosshair  I see the word light,   wat is that ? as when I start a game  I see the words light heavy and medium  flickering at the right side of cross hair, when I switch to sniper  its gone   and I never see the words again even when highlighting a tank . any ideas on that?

Edited by bubs79
10 minutes ago, Aslain said:

BO: res_mods\configs\mod_battle_observer\default_Armagomen\armor_calculator.json

I noticed theres minimal one there , wats that for??

I'm gonna try the mod on its own to see if it works

update tried it on its own still not working

Edited by bubs79
  • Administrator
13 minutes ago, bubs79 said:

I noticed theres minimal one there , wats that for??

I'm gonna try the mod on its own to see if it works

update tried it on its own still not working

Never tried that minimal version, I can imagine it's reskinned Armagomen with less option enabled or something like this.

43 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Never tried that minimal version, I can imagine it's reskinned Armagomen with less option enabled or something like this.

ive tried just with armor calculator just on its own everything in armogemen unticked  still no joy  , very weird 

update I downloaded the mod from the authors site , and still no joy

Edited by bubs79
1 minute ago, Aslain said:

What about the other penetration indicators, does the one in Harpoon aim circle works for you? How about pmod ? Try them exclusively to make sure, it's not Battle Observer but something bigger.

I ununstalled the mod pack  and cleaned everything out , then downloaded the mod from the athorsite , so only had armogomen  on and it still didn't work  something on my end isn't working for some reason, I'm currently reinstalling the  mod pack and  and will try pmods one

• Administrator
Just now, bubs79 said:

I ununstalled the mod pack  and cleaned everything out , then downloaded the mod from the athorsite , so only had armogomen  on and it still didn't work  something on my end isn't working for some reason, I'm currently reinstalling the  mod pack and  and will try pmods one

It's not just yourself, Mooncalled is also having this issue.

3 hours ago, Aslain said:

It's not just yourself, Mooncalled is also having this issue.

yeh that is true , wonder what is causing it not to work , weird how  my set up worked on yours though lol

I'm gonna try something , I'm gonna try moving it it by the config file , it cud actually be working but its off the screen , but it wud be very weird if it was that

Edited by bubs79

not sure if  u can see anything in this python log , but this is just with armogomens mod only

python.log

update very weird but its working again  , but not perfectly when I aim  the numbers show up but when I release aim the number stay stuck on screen until chance aim view

Edited by bubs79
On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 6:30 PM, bubs79 said:

@aslain   one thing I have noticed is , in the middle of the  crosshair  on your screenshot  I see the word light,   wat is that ? as when I start a game  I see the words light heavy and medium  flickering at the right side of cross hair, when I switch to sniper  its gone   and I never see the words again even when highlighting a tank . any ideas on that?

Edited by bubs79
Just now, Aslain said:

It is armor penetration indicator built in Harpoon crosshair by default. Light armor, heavy armor , medium armor...

then that's not working for me properly then hmmm ill get a few screen shots

3 hours ago, Aslain said:

but it was update to damage indicator from him, I don't bundle it with his crosshair.

yeh I just read his  changelog

update I got it working on its own through installer, must be another mod conflicting it

Edited by bubs79