Jimbo versions?

• Administrator

It's easy to understand the difference, look at picture preview of this mods, and you will notice, it's just aim circle. Second version is v1 without custom aim circle, simple as it ;)

I will probably remove v2, when I manage to add custom aim circles selection.

the thing is, the "custom aim circle" didn't appear. all i got is the regular aim circle from Jimbo's.

PS: just noticed that the panels that i tried (Jimbo and Harpoon 3.0) have missing zoom indicators. i'm fully aware that Jimbo's usually has a zoom indicator, so i'm not sure what's going on here

• Administrator

v1 has custom circle (two green filled circles), v2 I the same crosshair, I only manualy deleted files for that aim circles, so you will see default game circles.

All crosshairs were reworked again in 9.17 so they may not have elements you remembered from the past, or work slightly different.

Show me what you have missing on a picture from game.

eh, suddenly i can see the zoom indicator on the Harpoon panel again. weird.

anyway to confirm, Jimbo V1 doesn't have the custom circles.

btw wanna confirm, mods that give you a calculator in garage is allowed or not? one of your mods do give you a calc in the garage

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2017 at 8:25 AM, Wolvenworks said:

eh, suddenly i can see the zoom indicator on the Harpoon panel again. weird.

anyway to confirm, Jimbo V1 doesn't have the custom circles.

btw wanna confirm, mods that give you a calculator in garage is allowed or not? one of your mods do give you a calc in the garage

Why on earth would you think a calculator was a cheat?

• 2 months later...

So... I am still not clear on whats happening with Jimbo's crosshairs.

When I look at the image preview I want V1 with the nice circles.... but both seem to result in V2.

I have completely removed all mods and added again just in case but all I can get is V2.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, OldGaf said:

So... I am still not clear on whats happening with Jimbo's crosshairs.

When I look at the image preview I want V1 with the nice circles.... but both seem to result in V2.

I have completely removed all mods and added again just in case but all I can get is V2.

Have you checked crosshairs options maybe you have some custom selections there. Worth a try, ultimately try to reset WoT settings.

16 hours ago, Aslain said:

Have you checked crosshairs options maybe you have some custom selections there. Worth a try, ultimately try to reset WoT settings.

Bingo... went into the game recital settings and had to change it for both "normal" and sniper.

Very odd as I have never had to go in there before.

Thanks!

Edited by OldGaf