Attention: from 24th July to 10th August I will be in a very weak internet zone. It's unlikely that I'll release any updates in that time, I probably cannot provide any support either. Unless I find a strong signal on some mountain top. / Uwaga: od 24 Sierpnia do 10 lipca będę w strefie gdzie jest zbyt słaby internet żeby wypuszczać aktualizacje paczek. W tym czasie wsparcie z mojej strony będzie ograniczone. Przy odrobinie szczęścia może uda mi się znaleźć mocny sygnał, wtedy jest szansa na coś, ale nie obiecuję.

R1031

Wing float up without selected.

3 posts in this topic

Would like to not have float up wings with death of enemy and allies. I don't have anything checked to get them?

I re-installed the game WOT clean install and this was the first install of the mod pack in a few week since last update.

0.JPG

1.JPG

Edited by R1031

Select "Tank name for both enemies, and allies" for now.. at least that'll remove the wings :)

As a temporary solution till Aslain gets a look at it (if the expected behavior is no floating marker at all)

What Quaksen said. Currently I don't provide option to hide all floating elements, the minimal you can get is just tank name with dmg.