Using autoloader with the reload addon info in chat is bugging.

So whenever I'm playing any autoloader or my batchat and I still have some rounds left lets say 2 or 3, and the hit C it will announce how many shells instead of saying reloading.

Sometimes the reload appears too, but mostly it just says shells left and then it gives a warning about chat spam, this worked perfect in 9.16 but eversince 9.17 it has become bugged more or less.

Edited by wazer
29 minutes ago, Aslain said:

You forgot to post logs, so I have to make assumptions, you are probably using Autoaim indication+ mod, maybe try to press C twice and fast.

Yes autoaim indication+.

However isnt that silly? why press it twice, seems like a really dumb way to announce to your teammates that you are reloading, I tried it and it usually failed pressing double twice.

Because either way it will work asa you say  or not, and if it does not work you cannot announce anything for 5 seconds.

I would rather suggest

Autoloaders

Press c once, DONT reload and announce shells left.

Press c twice, reload and announce reload, but dont announce shells left if reloading. This can be fixed by checking if reloading or announce shells and then set a wait timer for 500-750ms to check before announcing.

Normal:

Press C Announce & reload

Edited by wazer
6 minutes ago, wazer said:

Autoloaders

Press c once, DONT reload and announce shells left.

Press c twice, reload and announce reload, but dont announce shells left if reloading. This can be fixed by checking if reloading or announce shells and then set a wait timer for 500-750ms to check before announcing.

Sounds like that's what the mod author was going for, reading this;

- new options within auto_announce_reload addon (requested)

"clip_reload_with_double_C": true, <- reload non-empty clip only on double C
        "second_C_timeout": 0.25 <- how long to wait for second C press

12 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Sounds like that's what the mod author was going for, reading this;

- new options within auto_announce_reload addon (requested)

"clip_reload_with_double_C": true, <- reload non-empty clip only on double C
        "second_C_timeout": 0.25 <- how long to wait for second C press

Alright well it does not work that way right now.