Damage Logs not working

I firstly followed your reset procedure without success, so I did a full Game reinstall and run the Game, closed the Game down installed my options from your installer and found that the Damage Logs still did not work, I then closed the Game and Installed your “Recommended XVM + mudpack choices” fired up the Game and still had no Damage Log,  everything else works fine.

My Setup is:

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Intel Core i5-6600K SkyLake 3.50 GHz Overclockable Quad Core,

ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING Motherboard

ASUS ROG STIX-GTX1080-8G-GAMING GeForce

HyperX Black Fury 16 GB RAM Memory, 2 x 8 GB, 2666Mhz, DDR4

Kingston SSDNow UV400 240Gb SSD Solid Hard Drive

I would like to thank you for your Mods and in advance as any help given as it is gratefully received.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

shot_002.jpg

shot_002.jpg

Edited by GrumpyOG
  • Administrator

I see no reason why you shouldn't have the logs visible. Your mod setup is pretty minimal. Only one small bug from SafeShot but it shouldn't matter (still try to remove it for now). Also try different logs maybe, to see if they work for you, there is a non-xvm hitlogs try them, or try default XVM damage log. Remember to uncheck Damage Log Gambiter.

Selecting “default XVM damage log” and “default XVM hitlog” gets me a damage Log, it’s just a mystery that every damage log before 0.9.17 have worked with no problems.

Thank you again for you help.

Edited by GrumpyOG