What is going on with hitlog announcer?

The numbers on my hit log announcer almost never if ever match up with the vanilla in game logs and both logs almost never match up with the after game stats. Just wondering what is going on and can I fix it?

Okay it worked a few times after the latest update but it's all over the place again. I uploaded the latest logs.

_Aslain_logs.zip

missmatch3.png

python.log

Edited by ryuuto
Problem back after latest update.
2 hours ago, ryuuto said:

The numbers on my hit log announcer almost never if ever match up with the vanilla in game logs and both logs almost never match up with the after game stats. Just wondering what is going on and can I fix it?

Okay it worked a few times after the latest update but it's all over the place again. I uploaded the latest logs.

_Aslain_logs.zip

missmatch3.png

python.log

One thing to note is that the non vanilla hit logs only show damage to visible vehicles, if you wind up hitting an enemy tank that is not visible to you or any other player it won't show in the hit log mods

3 hours ago, Davidinlv82 said:

One thing to note is that the non vanilla hit logs only show damage to visible vehicles, if you wind up hitting an enemy tank that is not visible to you or any other player it won't show in the hit log mods

Yeah you're right about that but that wasn't what was happening. I think there must of been a conflict between the mod and the vanilla that was making both go way off. Once I disabled the vanilla logs the mod was working perfectly game after game.  Sorry for the waste of time here, LOL.