Fog of War - Over Tank health Bars (enemy) / Players Panel

I'm not sure if it's an XVM bug or conflicting mod. Just posting to make aware of it now, and I'll test more later. In fog of war when going into battle, as the enemy appears sometimes tanks have the normal info above the tank, and sometimes it bugs out only showing the tank type icon. It also bugs out on the players panel for enemies. some tanks show in the list, most don't. And the length of the row varies depending if the tank has an HP over tank or not.

Also note that viewing statistic form (tab) appears normal, but all else stays bugged.

13 hours ago, TankSchu said:

I'm not sure if it's an XVM bug or conflicting mod. Just posting to make aware of it now, and I'll test more later. In fog of war when going into battle, as the enemy appears sometimes tanks have the normal info above the tank, and sometimes it bugs out only showing the tank type icon. It also bugs out on the players panel for enemies. some tanks show in the list, most don't. And the length of the row varies depending if the tank has an HP over tank or not.

Also note that viewing statistic form (tab) appears normal, but all else stays bugged.

yess, i have this bug in Clan war.... :(

Just now, zzarac said:

installed the latest xvm nightly just between two CW battles and it fixed it for me

Yup.

Latest proper release works fine too. Just remember to pick the proper one, since there's one for RU/CIS, and one for the rest of us :) Due to version differences.

I just copied in the version folder + mods folder, leaving out the configs folder, and it was all peachy :)