i have some numbers on my screen

the green is the difference been health totals of both teams , green has total health of 8340  , red has total of 7640 .   so green has 700 more health than red , and that will change when damage is done.  so if a red team tank takes a hit of 400 , that green number will go to 1100.

my understanding the yellow numbers at the right side of red health bar is for the amount of damage needed to do to get  to  ace tanker 3  ,    u go past that number u will get number 2 badge , even more  number 1 badge , even more master badge

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, bubs79 said:

... my understanding the yellow numbers at the right side of red health bar is for the amount of damage needed to do to get  to  ace tanker 3  ,    u go past that number u will get number 2 badge , even more  number 1 badge , even more master badge

I believe the yellow numbers indicate the amount of damage remaining needed to get the High Caliber medal for the battle.

2 hours ago, downinflames said:

I believe the yellow numbers indicate the amount of damage remaining needed to get the High Caliber medal for the battle.

aye that's it ,  I knew it was something like that but wasn't too sure lol