Client closes when entering battle.

Every couple of games the program simply closes when trying to load battle never at any other time I don't think problem existed before 9.17

Occasionally I won't be able to restart client or run most other heavy programs for a few minutes after it closes.

I really don't know if this is modoack related.

No teamspeak here.

Truth be told im pretty sure the problem is with my computer but for some reason entering a battle in wot is triggering it.

I really dont know if its the modpack or not.

That being said my computer problems only started when i downloaded modpack(almost a year ago) but unfortanutely for me i downloaded from 3rd party site and mightve have gotten something along with it...(my filter wasnt allowing me to access the direct links on your page since then my filter has relented)

internet explorer randomly resets all the frequent sites it shows you on starting page every couple of hours but more importantly my computer goes into periods when nothing is using its power yet everything is frozen it can last for hours somtimes its most common when starting windows but i often have mild cases even when not starting it seems to me that entering battle in wot is simply triggering this as once in awhile i cant restart wot for 2-3 min as if its freezing up. no other programs trigger this behavior.

The regualr over the counter virus software cant find anything wrong on my computer.

Thank you.

13 hours ago, central said:

No teamspeak here.

Truth be told im pretty sure the problem is with my computer but for some reason entering a battle in wot is triggering it.

I really dont know if its the modpack or not.

That being said my computer problems only started when i downloaded modpack(almost a year ago) but unfortanutely for me i downloaded from 3rd party site and mightve have gotten something along with it...(my filter wasnt allowing me to access the direct links on your page since then my filter has relented)

internet explorer randomly resets all the frequent sites it shows you on starting page every couple of hours but more importantly my computer goes into periods when nothing is using its power yet everything is frozen it can last for hours somtimes its most common when starting windows but i often have mild cases even when not starting it seems to me that entering battle in wot is simply triggering this as once in awhile i cant restart wot for 2-3 min as if its freezing up. no other programs trigger this behavior.

The regualr over the counter virus software cant find anything wrong on my computer.

Thank you.

I would suggest going to https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/ and download. It's malewarebytes, it's better than your average antivirus and you can use it for free, with the option to upgrade it if you like it after a week or 2. another thing to maybe look into is Microsoft's Malicious Software Removal Tool which you can find here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/malicious-software-removal-tool-details.aspx. From what you are describing it sounds like you may have malicious software or a virus that your conventional antivirus isn't picking up. If neither of those find anything then the next option would be to 1. uninstall the game 2. right click on your Windows icon on your desktop and go to run, in the box type %appdata% and then hit enter. there is a folder named Wargaming.net, delete that! 3. restart your computer 4. reinstall the game and run it without mods to see if that has solved your problem. If so then try reinstalling the mods and run the game again. if the problem isn't there then cool, if it returns then supply your required logs that you didn't supply with your original post. The information as to which logs you will need are located here: 

Edited by Davidinlv82