Minimap with ground resistance

Ok, so this isn't as much a request to Aslain as it is a request to the regulars here.

A while ago I had a mod that changed the minimaps to minimaps that showed the ground resistances (I realize now that it might not be called ground resistance but something else) on the different maps. I just can't seem to find it anymore. Anyone know this mod and where to find it? I would like to actually make my own minimap images based on them. Just for fun to see how it turns out.

Never mind, I actually found them myself.

http://wotbase.net/en/maps/

/Herb

Edited by HerbertNimble

Does anybody know how reliable those terrain resistance-maps are? Where does the data come from that they are based on? Who made them and so on..

EDIT: Also, anyone know where I can find the new minimaps in a nice clean format?

Edited by HerbertNimble

I'm talking about the "new" style of minimaps that they started to add with the 9.15 update last year. See the attachment.

I would like to find them in as large a resolution as possible but it's hard to find online since most mods use the old style and websites like wotbase use them only as preview images. When you click the high-res links it shows the old style maps.

01_karelia (2).jpg

Ok, so what always annoyed me about those maps earlier was the colour-scheme as well as them not being in the new style of maps.

So here's an example of how I'd make them myself, any ideas and opinions are appreciated. I'm trying to keep the colours somewhat in-line with the new maps as I don't want it to stick out too much.

lakeville.jpg

lakeville.jpg

Only problem is that I'd have to find a decent colour that fits all maps which doesn't look good..

The lakeville-map above has a brown tone whereas the karelia-map below has a reddish tone. to make it stick out from the otherwise rather brownish tones on the map itself.

Karelia.jpg

lakevilleRED.jpg

Edited by HerbertNimble