Clan Wars Mod

This mod was in the modpack, and I had to remove it, as it was causing nasty lag spikes on opening notification window.

Was it fixed?

seemed to be working fine yesterday using their pack.. was only using theirs due to yours not being ready yet. but no, i didn't notice any lag spikes..

but there wasn't any clanwars yesterday either, so i didn't really get a whole lot of pop ups.

something simple like: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/355908-091-clanmod/

• Downvote 1

Don't just say "like they have in this mod pack", use google, find the original forum thread/website the creator of the mod posted the mod on, and link it for Aslain and the community so that he and everyone else knows what you are talking about

Not sure if your a troll or what, just seems like all your posts pertain to you trying to be some forum cop, and telling people what and how they should post.

• Downvote 1
  • Administrator

I will add this mod, when they update it to 0.9.2. currently it seem to be working but, showing false and missleading info about new version available, this is the reason I will not add it now.