wot crashes

I'm getting the same thing since I updated mods. Game will crash and auto restart. Now I get stuttering, high ping, and roughly 40 fps from 60 with vsync before. Also no sounds at first, but later all except my own vehicle will load in. Happening extremely frequently and haven't added any mods that I didn't have before. Restarting the game myself (closing in task manager) fixes the mentioned issues, until the next crash.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by JohnMasterChief117

WOT is intermittently crashing to desktop during the battle loading screen, seems to happen once the battle loading music starts.  Freezes with the loading progress at slightly over 90% and the music stops. Crashes to desktop, then the game auto-reloads to the log-in screen.  I get back into the battle (usually just as the battle launches, or a few clicks before), and the chat function is not operable, can't platoon or click on the mini-map or use any of the in battle information keys f4, f5, etc., and sometimes I don't have any engine sounds (although that specific issue has not happened with the past 2 mod packs), sounds which are still operating are  gun loading and gun firing and announcer info (kind of freaky really).  Stays that way until I shut down the game and re-launch it.  I am not sure that the logs will show exactly what is happening during the crash since the game is reloading immediately, but here they are.  Does not happen at all in safe mode - so definitely mod related.  I did a cache clear and dlc clear earlier today.  Mod pack is the latest (from yesterday)   I removed UT announcer thinking that may be it, but was not the case.  I have had this CTD happening off and on for a few patches.  Early in 9.17.0.3 I had absolutely no issues, but then in one of the updates it started to happen again.  Hopefully this is enough of a narrative for you to figure this one out.  BTW, the machine specs are:  Asus pro gamer z97 16 Gig memory, Intel 4790.  Asus AMD R9-2700 graphics with 2 g memory.  All drivers (sound, graphics, etc.) are up to date. Could be a graphics or main board incompatibility since my kids computer with an AMD processor and nvidia graphics card does not have the same issues typically - but he also has a slightly different mod-pack set up.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aslain locked this topic