Snow and Wattman Crashes

Wattman issue so maybe you need the amd drivers. I updated them thinking it might help but it hasn't. I had it happen again just before logging on here on one of the Sand maps.

I even restricted the mods further thinking that double posting some of the view line or BA  might be the problem. I'll try again without the auto assist as it is really laggy to use.

57 minutes ago, LpBronco said:

Wattman issue so maybe you need the amd drivers. I updated them thinking it might help but it hasn't. I had it happen again just before logging on here on one of the Sand maps.

I even restricted the mods further thinking that double posting some of the view line or BA  might be the problem. I'll try again without the auto assist as it is really laggy to use.

Last year i was using AMD and always facing device driver not responding, but the problem went away after switch to Nvidia.

Check your event viewer, for my case there were some warnings comes along when the game crashes, as per screenshot. After some googling, i adjust my BIOS setting in CPU section to Auto. Since then, not a single crash even with Battle Assistance, Direction guns enemies on the minimap, AA+ since yesterday after more than 40 games. :D

Capture.JPG

Edited by crash74

this has been map specific with some maps playing without issue. So it is possible to play a large number of games without problems if those maps don't come up (Arctic Region is the worst offender) I'll reboot and check those bios settings and get back to you. In all this time this is the first issue with Aslain's product that I remember having. I 'll resubmit those logs as I restricted the mods to almost garage mods only which is what I really need and XVM. So far haven't had a problem but the problem map haasn't come up maybe I'll run the replay again and see if it crashes again.

Any movement on this? No issue when using safe mode on these maps and something on that last list still hangs on Sacred Valley, Arctic Region and Tundra.

My garage is to big to run the game without the automatic equip and crew return features. Please help.

Edited by LpBronco
Incomplete
On 2/13/2017 at 9:51 PM, LpBronco said:

Any movement on this? No issue when using safe mode on these maps and something on that last list still hangs on Sacred Valley, Arctic Region and Tundra.

My garage is to big to run the game without the automatic equip and crew return features. Please help.

have you try the xvm config only? 

as mentioned after i adjusted the CPU setting in BIOS to solve that WHEA-logger issues, not a single crash after 68 battles on 3 days straight...

XVM config

Battle assistant

Tank Gun direction

FYI, just the XVM config, you can have the crew return and auto equip..no installer required.

Edited by crash74

Wargaming much to amazement has been working with me to resolve this issue and this is the latest message and technique to try and remedy the problem.

Many times we have seen issues with ATI/AMD & NVIDIA graphics drivers not uninstalling correctly when you update them to the newest version.

In these cases, we must go through a manual re-installation of the drivers. Please follow these steps:

Please follow the instructions in the following link to ensure a full removal of your current graphic driver: http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Now please follow these instructions to install the latest driver for your graphics card.

Please Note: The download link is located towards the bottom of the page.

1. Download and install the updated drivers: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx
  2. When installing drivers, choose the 'Custom' section instead of standard, then click the box at the bottom that says Clean install.
  3. When the option appears, select 'Clean install'.
  4. Upon restart the driver install will begin, once finished, it will ask you once more to restart.
  5. Start and play World of Tanks.

Important: This will remove your current driver and ask you to restart.

After this procedure, your graphical drivers should be installed correctly and you may see an improvement for your issue.

Edited by LpBronco

So I finally finished the clean and reinstall for the second time and now they are reporting that the game is reading my card as two cards and they don't support crossfire/sli configurations. What is strange is this doesn't display until I install a few garage modes, aim assist, xvm and a damage counter

• Aslain locked this topic