minimap and some other HUD/GUI elements are missing

Hello everyone,

a friend if mine just installed the WoWS modpack and has the problem,

that the minimap and some other HUD/GUI elements (e.g. the compass) are not showing up.

We soon ended our play session and i forgot the to ask him for screenshots.

However i still got his log file.

He tried reinstalling the minimap with shipnames a second time, just to be sure, but the issue persists.

The client was running at the moment but he restartet the game afterwards.

Which mods are causing this behaviour and are incompatible to each other?

_Aslain_logs.zip

I just had the same problem, sorry I can't post the log because I deleted everything from modpack and restarting the game mod-free the minimap e the HUD elements on the left side were restored.

I will try to reinstall the modpack changing some settings and if I get something useful I will post here.

Max

PS

I wasn't using triple screen

2 hours ago, maxi961 said:

I just had the same problem, sorry I can't post the log because I deleted everything from modpack and restarting the game mod-free the minimap e the HUD elements on the left side were restored.

I will try to reinstall the modpack changing some settings and if I get something useful I will post here.

Max

PS

I wasn't using triple screen

Very strange situation: I have just finished to reload one by one all the mods from aslain modpack that i was using early this morning but the problem did not show up at all. Really don't know how to explain. I will try to keep track of mods installation and to post here any news.

MAX