Sort order by nation name - adjust in gui_settings.xml

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 1:05 PM, F0R.M07H3R.RU5514 said:

I don't know that I've EVER heard this suggested, so it might not matter to anyone else, but I've always preferred to have the sort order of the nation's to be set alphabetically.

im not sure about alphabetically , but in the tank  carasoul u can set order of types of tank etc   ive did this already ill find out wat file it is that u  edit  carousel.xc    line 58  these r the order of tanks u can choose

On 2/20/2017 at 2:04 PM, bubs79 said:

im not sure about alphabetically , but in the tank  carasoul u can set order of types of tank etc   ive did this already ill find out wat file it is that u  edit  carousel.xc    line 58  these r the order of tanks u can choose

Ok, thank you for pointing this out.  You can set sort order in the carousel, and actually override (for nation order) the settings outlined in gui_settings.xml, as well as leverage other settings for sorting criteria.

It seems, if you don't specify a nation order, then whatever is in gui_settings is used.