Talked about this before.. Mirrored Ship Icons on Panels

So seems like the BADoBEST Panels still have the mirrored bug on the right side (enemy team)..
This is quite annoying.. But installing Hakabase Panel.. it solves it.. think the team_structure file isn't configured properly.
Can you look into this?
These are different from each other.. and would like to have it working with all Live Panels.
Using Hakabase Panels.. fixes this issue..

team_structure.xml

ext_fonts.swf

Edited by Battlenat0r
adding screenshot
  • Administrator
9 minutes ago, Battlenat0r said:

It's a bug, worked many patches ago.. so it's intended to NOT be mirrored..

Please provide my logs, also not sure what do you mean with Haka files, are you mixing my modpack with his modpack or have something else on mind?

Haka in his modpack is using different ext_fonts, because he replaced detection lamp with big dot, that's the only change.

I'm talking about Player Panels.
When using BADoBEST v2 before back in like a 5 month ago you could have contour icons displayed and not be mirrored.
Now I got really sick of this bug, so I installed Hakabase V1 Player Panel, overwritten BADoBEST V2 from Aslain's MOD Pack... and it works properly now.
Hakabase V1 and BADoBEST v2 are the same panels.. so therefor I can't fathom why this isn't a bug on BADoBEST's panel mod..
They display the same and do the same, it's either the coding or the team_structure.xml or ext_fonts.swf that fixes the display problem.

I have been mixing MODs a lot for many months now and don't have any issues. Just configure the battle_layout and USSExpressionsLoader and it works.

Edited by Battlenat0r

As I said - I'm using BADoBEST v2, with Autospy's contour icons - and they are displaying just fine.

There's no mirroring. They display just like your screenshot shows. Properly.

I tried the contour icons you selected - and they work just fine too.

Your screenshot is showing something other than the v2 panel though - or you wouldn't be getting the top bar?

1 minute ago, Quaksen said:

As I said - I'm using BADoBEST v2, with Autospy's contour icons - and they are displaying just fine.

There's no mirroring. They display just like your screenshot shows. Properly.

I tried the contour icons you selected - and they work just fine too.

Your screenshot is showing something other than the v2 panel though - or you wouldn't be getting the top bar?

Then there is BADoBEST V2 compability issues, because I have the same exact mods just replaced with Hakabase V1.
Screenshot is Hakabase V1, btw you get the top bar either way, works just fine. Don't need BADoBEST V2 for it to work.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Battlenat0r said:

I'm talking about Player Panels.
When using BADoBEST v2 before back in like a 5 month ago you could have contour icons displayed and not be mirrored.
Now I got really sick of this bug, so I installed Hakabase V1 Player Panel, overwritten BADoBEST V2 from Aslain's MOD Pack... and it works properly now.
Hakabase V1 and BADoBEST v2 are the same panels.. so therefor I can't fathom why this isn't a bug on BADoBEST's panel mod..
They display the same and do the same, it's either the coding or the team_structure.xml or ext_fonts.swf that fixes the display problem.

I have been mixing MODs a lot for many months now and don't have any issues. Just configure the battle_layout and USSExpressionsLoader and it works.

Currenty it works like that in my modpack:

When you are installing badobest v2 you are getting original badobest v2

When you are installing badobest v2 + any contour icons, you are getting badobest v2 + hakabase edit of team_structure.xml (Haka gave it to me)

What was 5 months ago is ancient times, this is WoWs where mods changing very often.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Battlenat0r said:

Then there is BADoBEST V2 compability issues, because I have the same exact mods just replaced with Hakabase V1.
Screenshot is Hakabase V1, btw you get the top bar either way, works just fine. Don't need BADoBEST V2 for it to work.

There's no issue with BADoBEST v2 + contour icons... works just fine - as I said many times now. Hehe.

Also Aslain explains how it's installed now.

As for the top bar - you do not get it by default... you are messing with stuff outside of the modpack :)