Last 3-4 weeks of modpack dont work with killping.

I use (or try to use) killping (killping.com) to get better ping to the east server.  Bought it, tried it, worked fine.  Cut my ping by 20-30 ms.

Then about 3-4 weeks ago the versions of the modpack that I installed no longer work with killping.  You get python log errors when it loads to the garage.  Then when you try to go in to battle the screen goes black for about 30 seconds, then might come back for the last 5 seconds of the countdown, but it just sits there when it hits zero.  You have to alt-f4 or call up task manager to kill worldoftanks.

Killping works great by the way if you empty the res_mods folder.  Then it will mess up again when you install the modpack.

Sorry I did not note the exact version and date when this happened.  Best I can remember it was about 3-4 weeks ago and then happened on all succeeding versions.  I could probably spend a couple hours and binary search old versions to see when it happened.  Although that probably won't work after tomorrows patch.

Anyway, killping doesn't work now and I am back to a significant disadvantage on my ping.

1st python log is when starting without killping.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by djb_95
Added log files.