- Gunsight missing shell load indicator: Jimbos's @3

All others good so far. Appears stable.

Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by TAGit
adding logs and noting successful icon set
  • Administrator
24 minutes ago, JackHammer said:

The contour icons are being installed in a folder 0.9.17.1 Common Test.  If you copy the file   (  gui  )  inside folder  0.9.17.1  folder this is a quick fix till Aslains gets it fixed.

There was such problem in past. I fixed it in new modpacks.

I downloaded new modpack 9.17.1 #3 and it is still  creating a Common Test folder.  I have selected to clean mods in res_mods folder as always.  I know when they update game you are extremely busty trying to find updated mods and fix problems.  No worries all is good!  Just wanted help pass along information to you and others.

Edited by JackHammer
  • Administrator
54 minutes ago, JackHammer said:

I downloaded new modpack 9.17.1 #3 and it is still  creating a Common Test folder.  I have selected to clean mods in res_mods folder as always.  I know when they update game you are extremely busty trying to find updated mods and fix problems.  No worries all is good!  Just wanted help pass along information to you and others.

Ok , provide logs... Without logs it won't be fixed

Further update i seemed to have solved problem.  I deleted game cache and as well DLC cache too.  I no longer have the 0.9.17.1 Common Test folder in the res_mods folder.  I did delete the DLC with the very first update.  I really don't know what happened but it seems to  be fixed.

• Aslain locked this topic