Game is freezing

HI, 

installed latest modpack for WoT and game is freezing. 

Not every game, its like every second game, its completely random.

What happen? Game freeze, I click on it, it get white.. and classic Windows dialog about  process is not responding if I want wait or close. 

Without mods I dont have any problems. Tried with ASlain only (I use other mods too) and it was same.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

• Administrator
6 hours ago, rodier said:

Got modpack #04 and its still doing. 

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

2017-02-25 12:52:03.569: INFO: [SL_PRO] Executed Script: mod_zjmodsloader.pyc

This is not from my modpack, you are installing a lot of cheats. Remove all external mods that are not from modpack and try to play again. Then report problems, I don't support cheats.

Aslain - you can check previous logs where I was using only your mods and it was same.  

When I removed your  mod package and installed pure XVM +  other mods (not cheats..)  it never freeze.   So I did not bother to send you clean log.

Seems you think you are now so popular that you cant accept failure.  We are are here to help you to solve your modpack problems, you should be gratiful. 

3 minutes ago, rodier said:

Aslain - you can check previous logs where I was using only your mods and it was same.  

When I removed your  mod package and installed pure XVM +  other mods (not cheats..)  it never freeze.   So I did not bother to send you clean log.

Seems you think you are now so popular that you cant accept failure.  We are are here to help you to solve your modpack problems, you should be gratiful. 

Your first set of logs, was from #01 modpack version. So that isn't really relevant anymore.

Your second set of logs, has mods from outside the modpack - which is why you're being asked to try only with the modpack, and provide the logs from that attempt.

• Administrator
48 minutes ago, rodier said:

Failure, are you kidding me? Maybe you should be gratefull I didn't report you to WG for being nasty cheater? This attitudie will not help you at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Aslain locked this topic
  • Administrator
10 hours ago, rodier said:

@aslain - I dont know what u saw in my python, I never used any mod that is against  fair policy I only used your mod pack and some mods from  WOT forums. 

python.log

Calling me a dick in python.log, you're a true villain and master mind ;)

Enjoy your ban asshole. I see WG banned your one account in the past.

• Upvote 1