T-34-85M Loadout Error

I keep getting a loadout error when trying to make changes to my ammo or consumables when using t34-85m . I get "Service Error T34-85M please try again later. I tried the vehicle in vanilla and it works fine....You have any ideas what mod might be affecting it??.....all other vehicles appear okay at this point

many thanks   Sane.....

@Spazza, might I suggest a couple ideas in case it's not repeatable with anyone else? 1. I would try running the game file checker tool built into the launcher in the settings on the launcher, it will check to make sure there is no problems with game files, to which I see in your python log some original game file issues, could be caused by a mod or possibly you just somehow have a corrupted file. Running that check will will find any corrupted files in the game and remove and replace them. If that doesn't work then I would suggest step 2 which would be to uninstall the game, mods and all, even make sure the WoT folder is completely removed from the system as it sometimes doesn't always get fully removed when you uninstall and also delete the game caches on the computer before reinstalling the game. If for any reason your computer will not let you remove the WoT folder if it's still there after you uninstall the game, just simply restart your pc and it should allow you to delete it along with all of it's contents. If you don't know where your game cache is it's in your c drive in the following path C:/users/(user name of person registered as admin..... usually top folder with your name on it)/AppData/Roaming/ on the very bottom or close to it is a folder named Wargaming.net, just right click and delete. After making sure the game folder and game cache folders are completely wiped from your computer just restart the computer then reinstall and reinstall the mods and try again. The errors I seen in the python log suggest a tooltip error that may be related to the error you are having and shouldn't take more than running the game checker to fix, but in the off chance the checker doesn't find or fix it option 2 is your best option, although a big pain in the butt. Hope you find what is causing the problem and can find a solution that will work for you to fix it

16 hours ago, Davidinlv82 said:

@Spazza, might I suggest a couple ideas in case it's not repeatable with anyone else? 1. I would try running the game file checker tool built into the launcher in the settings on the launcher, it will check to make sure there is no problems with game files, to which I see in your python log some original game file issues, could be caused by a mod or possibly you just somehow have a corrupted file. Running that check will will find any corrupted files in the game and remove and replace them. If that doesn't work then I would suggest step 2 which would be to uninstall the game, mods and all, even make sure the WoT folder is completely removed from the system as it sometimes doesn't always get fully removed when you uninstall and also delete the game caches on the computer before reinstalling the game. If for any reason your computer will not let you remove the WoT folder if it's still there after you uninstall the game, just simply restart your pc and it should allow you to delete it along with all of it's contents. If you don't know where your game cache is it's in your c drive in the following path C:/users/(user name of person registered as admin..... usually top folder with your name on it)/AppData/Roaming/ on the very bottom or close to it is a folder named Wargaming.net, just right click and delete. After making sure the game folder and game cache folders are completely wiped from your computer just restart the computer then reinstall and reinstall the mods and try again. The errors I seen in the python log suggest a tooltip error that may be related to the error you are having and shouldn't take more than running the game checker to fix, but in the off chance the checker doesn't find or fix it option 2 is your best option, although a big pain in the butt. Hope you find what is causing the problem and can find a solution that will work for you to fix it

Thanks David for the heads up. I did what you said and low and behold....success!!!!...............All appears to be working now. 

Thanks to all for the time spent trying to help me with these issues.

Best modpack and support on the net for WOT

Cheers........Shane!

7 hours ago, Spazza said:

Thanks David for the heads up. I did what you said and low and behold....success!!!!...............All appears to be working now. 

Thanks to all for the time spent trying to help me with these issues.

Best modpack and support on the net for WOT

Cheers........Shane!

Glad I was able to help! Sometimes it's not a modpack related issue but a game issue instead. The python log can and will tell you the difference between a mod having an error and the game itself having the error, surprised that Aslain didn't catch those errors but then again it's not a mod related issue so......