Cant see players names

Was hoping someone could help me on this. In Aslains mod, I have nearly everything turned on that says "show player names". Yet, once in the game. I dont see names, either in the game itself above tanks, or on the minimap. I only see them on the toolbar on the top left. If I uninstall Aslains, I can see names fine.

What am I doing wrong to be experiencing this?

for OTM, you do not have player name selected.

for Minimap, names are shown - they're in your screenshot, but you have selected vehicle names too, so they all have 2 lines.

Also, you may want to adjust this, to avoid the roman number on your contour icons in the playerpanels :) :

contoursettings.png

7 minutes ago, Aslain said:

You did not select player name. Select one, I marked them.

GTjpSCO.jpg

Awesome thanks for this. Cant believe I'd missed that. 

24 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

for OTM, you do not have player name selected.

for Minimap, names are shown - they're in your screenshot, but you have selected vehicle names too, so they all have 2 lines.

Also, you may want to adjust this, to avoid the roman number on your contour icons in the playerpanels :) :

contoursettings.png

Thx mate. Couldnt see for looking. Its ok in everything except CW's & SH's, where you need to know where your team mates are and if you have 7 IS3's, it's all guess work, lol.

As for the roman number in the contour icons, you know, I had never noticed that being on the arab tier before. Lmao. Somehow my vision blotted that out.