Custom battle loading screen issues

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
On 3/10/2017 at 0:37 PM, GhostWolf said:

Not sure if this log helps as i uninstalled and reinstalled the mods without the loading screen option

_Aslain_logs.zip

That's not the logs I need, it's something very old. Read my signature how to generate logs.

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, Grise said:

Got the exact same problem with the custom battle loading screen.

No fix yet?

If you have same problem, make a report with logs, otherwise it has no use.

I don't know but it suddenly got fixed. I just downloaded the updated installer and tried to install the mod again and it is fine now.

There's a problem with the port mods though, the game crashes when you select some of them. Yokosuka port works fine; New York Lights and a port with a Russian title crashes the game. I don't know for the other ports.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs(3).zip

• Administrator
13 hours ago, Grise said:

I don't know but it suddenly got fixed. I just downloaded the updated installer and tried to install the mod again and it is fine now.

There's a problem with the port mods though, the game crashes when you select some of them. Yokosuka port works fine; New York Lights and a port with a Russian title crashes the game. I don't know for the other ports.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs(3).zip

Loaded mods from your logs, and I can change to given ports without any crashes. Either New York and the one with russian title. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯