Freeze on Karelien an Minen

• Administrator

If it happens from time to time, it's hard to tell. Can you reproduce it on replay from that maps? (if so attach it and tell at which minute/second it appears)

Try to remove: Multi Hitlog - im-Gefecht WN8, Wirksamkeit, Schaden (von eskpoint)

• Administrator

Well I cannot do anything about it, especialy when something happens occasionaly. You can only remove mods 1 by 1, and and check it that way, that's very long procedure yes, no workaround to that. Yet it can be also caused by your PC like outaded drivers, external applications like Nvida Experience, etc etc etc

On 3/13/2017 at 5:51 AM, Milusz17 said:

Tht's the biggest Problem...you can't reproduce it. I had one game yesterday without any freeze. Five minutes ago, i had a freeze...
The Problem accured before i installed the above mentioned addons.

On 3/13/2017 at 0:44 PM, Aslain said:

Well I cannot do anything about it, especialy when something happens occasionaly. You can only remove mods 1 by 1, and and check it that way, that's very long procedure yes, no workaround to that. Yet it can be also caused by your PC like outaded drivers, external applications like Nvida Experience, etc etc etc

Also the gremlins too.....