Folders in the World of Tanks Directory

Thanks, i did install MOdpack #23 yesterday but the folders was not gone i had since #19 updated to #20, #21, #22 and now the latest but the folders did not go away xD and i did not know what folders a from WoT and what not - so i uninstalled the Modpack - but the folders are resting in WoT, i uninstalle WoT and all is gone, but i saved the modpack options file and hope that the mods i have selected are know saved for the installer that i dont need to make the choice of the mods again :)

Thanks, i did install MOdpack #23 yesterday but the folders was not gone i had since #19 updated to #20, #21, #22 and now the latest but the folders did not go away xD and i did not know what folders a from WoT and what not - so i uninstalled the Modpack - but the folders are resting in WoT, i uninstalle WoT and all is gone, but i saved the modpack options file and hope that the mods i have selected are know saved for the installer that i dont need to make the choice of the mods again :)