Yassin Krassin reset

Umpy1

• 4 weeks later...

Sadly though I always forget to reset it until I've played several battles. Unfortunately when I do that it sorta defeats the purpose of having it... Any chance you could work some magic on this? (or work your magic on the mod dev???) :D

1 minute ago, SpaceGK said:

Sadly though I always forget to reset it until I've played several battles. Unfortunately when I do that it sorta defeats the purpose of having it... Any chance you could work some magic on this? (or work your magic on the mod dev???) :D

Daily reset is in the modpack... :)

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Capt_Reginald_Black said:

daily resets was gone for a few days from the original post and aslain added it I think on the 18th (the day after this post)

I'm very well aware of that, but when the guy I quoted posted, it was already in the modpack ;)

2 minutes ago, Capt_Reginald_Black said:

hahaha i quoted wrong person lol i was meant to quote him lol....  some how i clicked your quote of his quote which in turn quoted you not him..........

Hehe... it's all good :P At least he and everyone else should know the option is there now :D

• Upvote 1