arty log mod placement

have been using back then arty log mod... it's always placed at the upper right side of the screen (old version)... but the new updated version always starts at the upper left portion of the screen... though it is movable/can be dragged to the upper left side... it can sometimes be annoying whenever you start a new game and you drag it to its proper place (right upper side)... is there a way to permanently lock it in place on the upper right side of the screen?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, CrankyOldYank said:

In addition to the location issue, my arty log is not working. It logs battle count, but not any arty hits. So it shows  "0 hits  in 104 battles"  even though I have been hit (and sometimes killed) several times.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Cannot reproduce, first battle played and it's registering arty dmg and hits.

pdCZqwl.jpg

Check if you have this file: mods\configs\oldskool\artylog\artylog_cache.json and if it's accessible (as nothing blocks it).

• Administrator
16 hours ago, CrankyOldYank said:

OK, weird. Must be something on my end, though I cannot think what it might be. Thanks for checking.

I do have the artylog_cache.json file.

Maybe delete it, and try to play a battle. I have no other idea, you can report it to oldskool on EU forums, he is author.

• 2 weeks later...