Can't get to the research screen

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Shaifuddin Saptoe said:

Install NEW mod pack...still same results

You are from ASIA region? Don't install new modpack, you not suppose to. Install #28, other versions are not compatille with your region.

I have done all of this. I installed #28 the latest mod compatible with ASIA servers and still cannot access the tech tree or the research section on individual tanks. Also the credits does not display in the top right corner. Only shows ( --- ) where the amount used to be.  When you click on the crew members to display the available crew for that tank position the displayed list does not disappear. Cannot open up the missions tab either.

These are the issues I am currently facing. There are also in game issues but only occur every so often.

Edited by Brad
updated info
On 3/28/2017 at 3:43 PM, Shaifuddin Saptoe said:

Install NEW mod pack...still same results

it clearly says on the download page not to install any new mod packs for ages now, since the micro patch start of last week.

3 hours ago, Brad said:

I have done all of this. I installed #28 the latest mod compatible with ASIA servers and still cannot access the tech tree or the research section on individual tanks. Also the credits does not display in the top right corner. Only shows ( --- ) where the amount used to be.  When you click on the crew members to display the available crew for that tank position the displayed list does not disappear. Cannot open up the missions tab either.

These are the issues I am currently facing. There are also in game issues but only occur every so often.

you have to totally uninstall aslains and delete all mod folders then re install

• 1 month later...
Just now, Giz said:

I cannot research anything even though I have the latest patch and enough xp.

Are you getting an error message?

Can you try to describe things more?

Also, a screenshot would help.

And especially log files would be great.

• Aslain locked this topic