Please stop using shout box for errors and bugs

9 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Sigh.... :P

Please read this thread, and make a proper bug report, attaching the required files. It'll help Aslain (otherwise he'll just ask for the same...) :P

yes did make me giggle.  I made it to show "a post in the right place" heh.  Congrats on winning the day on the 27th an 28th Quaksen

funny thaat , u said  same thing to me , obviously u don't read the forum much as I had already made a post about the issue , 5 mins later  I said something in shout box and got  told don't use shoutbox for  posting issues lol

ever heard the saying don't teach yer dad how to make kids? lol

oh and this post is in wrong section , it should be in GENEREAL 

16 minutes ago, bubs79 said:

funny thaat , u said  same thing to me , obviously u don't read the forum much as I had already made a post about the issue , 5 mins later  I said something in shout box and got  told don't use shoutbox for  posting issues lol

ever heard the saying don't teach yer dad how to make kids? lol

oh and this post is in wrong section , it should be in GENEREAL 

this post was made and linked to show where to make the posts for errors.  maybe get some glasses buddy and read the bloody title and you made your report AFTER posting in shout box, gotta love time stamps

Point being is if you made the post there was no need to shut box it.

lol  go check the times , I made the post first before commenting on  the shout box!!!   or r u calling me a liar??

think I should no I been on this forum a lot longer than u have my friend.

id like to add , that when u said I shud post in appropriate  area, please tell me wat my response was back then. ill tell  u  I replied saying id already posted in the issues and bugs section

forum.thumb.png.84666da93cc9f73713e2528df87a8eff.png

please don't try make a fool out of me !!!  or ill send my friendly gremlin spike over to u lol

Edited by bubs79
1 hour ago, bubs79 said:

lol  go check the times , I made the post first before commenting on  the shout box!!!   or r u calling me a liar??

think I should no I been on this forum a lot longer than u have my friend.

id like to add , that when u said I shud post in appropriate  area, please tell me wat my response was back then. ill tell  u  I replied saying id already posted in the issues and bugs section

forum.thumb.png.84666da93cc9f73713e2528df87a8eff.png

please don't try make a fool out of me !!!  or ill send my friendly gremlin spike over to u lol

keyboard warrior much?  I checked the forum as I have it to show me when there are new posts.  hence why i commented.  either way seems all you want is the last word on the subject..

Just now, Capt_Reginald_Black said:

keyboard warrior much?  I checked the forum as I have it to show me when there are new posts.  hence why i commented.  either way seems all you want is the last word on the subject..

and ive been around for quite some time I just got rid of my other account after war gaming made it legal to trade accounts. swapped to using this account instead

3 hours ago, Capt_Reginald_Black said:

and ive been around for quite some time I just got rid of my other account after war gaming made it legal to trade accounts. swapped to using this account instead

nothing to do with a last word ,  fact is u were calling me a liar , I knew excactly when I posted  and when I commented on the shout box .

nothing to do with keyboard warrior !!! maybe go learn about  humour /banter .

end of day I knew what I did and didn't do , but the problem was u post in a forum basically calling me a liar when I knew the facts

you likely posted to forum and commented straight after.  all i saw was your shout then the alert came about a minute later after i commented to say you had posted a new report.  Stop getting ya knickers in a twist dude unless your not wearing any like a true scotts man

18 hours ago, Capt_Reginald_Black said:

you likely posted to forum and commented straight after.  all i saw was your shout then the alert came about a minute later after i commented to say you had posted a new report.  Stop getting ya knickers in a twist dude unless your not wearing any like a true scotts man

i see u actually have a bit of a sense of humour ,  that's not like the usual French

1 hour ago, bubs79 said:

i see u actually have a bit of a sense of humour ,  that's not like the usual French

Unfortunately my flag is french as I live in France.  I am alas not french (well im now a registered citizen of France)  but my birth right is not)

3 hours ago, HerbertNimble said:

Already did one..

window-installation-service.jpg

It's a lot better than when I just tried to fix Windows..

p_SDW_034_04.jpg

looks like from the top pic your not quite done installing the new version of windows. probably why its not working yet.

1 minute ago, 1SL_Comms_Off said:

Might make more sense to post this in the shout box.  After all, the people who are posting bugs and errors in the shout box aren't reading the forums.  :-)

He did link this thread when he made it :) (And then the guy he directed it at, ended up posting his bug report in this thread instead :P )